Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
carlymarkham

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 14 Main Menu

[ Edited ]

I keep getting this error after playing a match on ultimate team has anybody got any ideas how to fix this !!!! This is on Playstation 3

Keeper
shafi6272

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 14 Main Menu

Same I am really angry with EA
Sentinel
quinlanlj

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 14 Main Menu

Yep. Also PS3.

Sentinel
karl2109

Same problem... Shocking. Ps3
Keeper
nikusha004

Same problem

Sentinel
guntrigger

I'm on 360 and I've had this problem since release too. Last chat I had with support they said my case had been escalated and that I'd be contacted within 5-10 days, but that was about 2 weeks ago.

It's an Origin account issue too. I can play Ultimate Team fine on my girlfriend's profile.

Keeper
destroyer3133

I hate you so much EA,all the matches i play wasted.Thank you so much.Why don't you answer?

Sentinel
guntrigger

I'm trying to consolidate all of these threads into one very visible thread, so hopefully they can't ignore it any longer.

Please join me if you have the time! http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/UT-disconnects-after-match-Error-connecting-to-Ultimate-Team/m-p/16...