Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
j4cksonh4mmond

WHEN I LOG ON TO EA IT SAYS I DON'T HAVE FIFA 14

When I log on to the EA website and I go on the FUT 14 web app it says i haven't got a copy of Fifa 14 and there is an option whether i want to buy it now.

EA_Dennis
Topics: 173
XP: 1,902
Solutions: 2,937

Re: WHEN I LOG ON TO EA IT SAYS I DON'T HAVE FIFA 14

Make sure you log in with the correct account. If you are playing FIFA 14 on console, make sure that your console account is linked with the Origin account that you are logged in with. Here's a small guide on how to link console and Origin accounts: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/I-d-like-to-link-my-PSN-account-to-my-new-origin-account/m-p/...

Hope it helps.

Lookout
j4cksonh4mmond

do i have to download origin

EA_Dennis

j4cksonh4mmond wrote:

do i have to download origin

No, but it's required that a copy of FIFA 14 is attached to your account, be it FIFA 14 for PC or any of the consoles. If you are playing on console, you will have to link your console account with your Origin account before the web app will be able to recognize your game.

Lookout
j4cksonh4mmond

what is the menu bar on origin where i can add freinds because i can't find it.

EA_Dennis

j4cksonh4mmond wrote:

what is the menu bar on origin where i can add freinds because i can't find it.

You can either click on Add Friends in the Friends menu or open your friends list by clicking the button at the right. The friends list window will also allow you to add friends via a button at the bottom of the list.

originfriends.jpg

Lookout
j4cksonh4mmond

what is the website because when i log on to origin there is no menu bar at the top. i'm really confused

EA_Dennis

j4cksonh4mmond wrote:

what is the website because when i log on to origin there is no menu bar at the top. i'm really confused

The screenshot above was taken from the Origin client, you can download the client here: http://www.origin.com/download

At the moment it's only possible to add Origin friends via the client but not the Origin store website.

Keeper
barneygpat

I have the same problem but I have linked my gamertagand everything but it still says I dont have FIFA 14 what do I do!?

EA_Dennis

barneygpat wrote:

I have the same problem but I have linked my gamertagand everything but it still says I dont have FIFA 14 what do I do!?

Looks like your FUT Club didn't exist yet at the time of your post. Now that you've created your club in-game, you should be able to access the web app with your Origin account.