Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
merseysidepride
Accepted Solution

Ultimate Team Trading

Hi guys, I am wondering if anybody knows how to trade players with your friends on Ultimate Team, FIFA 14? Thanks for your help! :smileyhappy:
Sentinel
marcm1993

Re: Ultimate Team Trading

hey merseysidepride! theres no specific way to trade players with friends, the only way that people use is putting a player up for a lot more then its worth and getting the other person to make a offer of what they want to trade for the player you put up. And you will then have to accept the offer.

hope this helps, if not reply and i'll go into more detail

-Marcm-

Sentinel
merseysidepride

But what if I don't want to pay alot? He doesn't need the player, but I need it, and . Don't wanna pay so much for him?
Sentinel
marcm1993

When you make a offer you can decide how much you want to offer him for it, the large sum the player goes up for is so nobody else trys buying him. For example, if gerrard is put up for 30k (alot more then his worth) then you can put in a offer for say 10k or other players/consumables.

that any better?

-Marcm-

Sentinel
merseysidepride

Sorry, I am quite new to the game. Sorry for my stupidity cause it might be an obvious question. But I thought I was only allowed to buy now/auction for a player? O.o kinda confused now..
Sentinel
marcm1993

its ok,  there is a option to put offers on, i think its when the other player puts a buy now price only up. Me and my brother do it all the time when he needs contracts or if i need players

-Marcm-

Sentinel
merseysidepride

Ahhh.. I am a dumbass, can you elaborate a little more if possible?
Sentinel
marcm1993

theres not much more to say, he puts his player up for a buy now price of over 100000 more then its worth, go into the transfer and search for it, should give you the option to make a offer.   Im out for the next few hours as ive got work, but will be on later to answer any questions you have.

-Marcm-

Keeper
thejoker9213453

When my friends puts a player up for more than he is worth I still can't find him on the Transfer market

Keeper
xSPA-REPPIN

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1