Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
alexfuentes2010

Ultimate Team Scam - Got All my Players and Coins Stolen!!!

Yes I know what you're going to say but I fell prey of a FIFA 14 FUT scammer through a Facebook page that claims to "Generate Coins" if you give them your:

EA email (Origin Info)

EA Password 

Security Question Answer

I know I may not be able to recover anything I lost but I wanted to protect myself from happenning again. So this is what I did:

1. Changed my EA password (Went to Origin and Changed my Password)

2. Changed my Security Question and Answer

BUT ... there is a BIG BUT and it is that this IS NOT the same Security Word that is created when you start playing Ultimate Team for the first time.

Now I'm afraid this scammer KNOWING my secret word could steal my players again in the Future.

So Please HELP!!!! How do I change that FUT Secret Word?? I even deleted my Club on XBOX360 and all the profiles and began from scratch.

Keeper
alexfuentes2010

Re: Ultimate Team Scam - Got All my Players and Coins Stolen!!!

Here is the link for the SCAM page so you don't fall for the same as I did:

http://fifa14ltimateteamcoingeneratorxbox360andps3.yolasite.com/

Keeper
lukeirvinefifa12

start up a new account with a new security question

Keeper
tottenham67

i used to have neymar,messi,ronaldo and bale with 4million coins and i have been hacked... any solutions??

Keeper
tottenham67

i used to have neymar,messi,ronaldo and bale with 4million coins and i have been hacked... any solutions?? can anyone get it back for me

Keeper
rakker2424

you to go to ea service and go to "talk with a gameadvicer" you get a few questions and then you get a phone number call and you will talk with a gameadvicer and tell them that you been hacked on mine fut14 they give you a list with questions to youre email adress go to my case in ea service and put all youre information there call them back and said that its done they sent you another message with its done and its sent to the people who fixe that in 3-4 weeks if all is correct youre fut14 account is reseted and is normal

Keeper
rakker2424

call ea service they are fixe this

Keeper
mehmetaliyazici

Was that happen again? I faced to same situation and changed my email,security question(answer) and password.If this happened again?