Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
ubbbk
Accepted Solution

Ultimate Team DNF-Disconnection Bug

After every game i play in FUT the game disconnects from ultimate team server and gave me a DNF penalty...i dont leave those games,even after my opponent left the game,it says that i left and still i get 0 money...

this exact problem is for both Fifa 13 and Fifa 14 i cant play any of those games...

I tried to get help from "origin live help"After 20 advisor conversations here is their solutions so far:

1-Reset your modem

2-Restart your computer

3-I can't help you

4-Im sorry there is no solution to this problem

5-i will report this to expert team(there is no such thing)

6-wait a minute i will come back(never came back)

7-There may be a problem with your advisor.Pleae wait while your chat is transferred to another EA advisor!!!

its so sad to see that a big company like EA unable to solve any simple problem.i think they created that """Help Center""" for 5 years olds who can not install the game they bought...i will keep asking random advisors in the name of everyone having this problem.if i get any answer i will write it here...

Lookout
Dharkan

Re: Ultimate Team DNF-Disconnection Bug

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. I got 2 loses because of that. It only happens in PC FIFA14, though. PS3 is fine.

Acolyte
dalebaert

I have the same problem after every game i have played today it disconects.... Was fine yesterday!
Keeper
edwardirvine

I just won 10-0, as in the whistle blew, and then disconnected and have no way to tell EA that it wasn't my fault

Lookout
Docrain

Any news? I also think it's lovely how all these mods here just don't reply to like 20 threads regarding this issue at all.

Lookout
QuinlanLJ

PS3 is fine? Speak for youself ... PS3 has the same problems.

Keeper
scottish21

I won a game on friday 5-2 and as we skipped the ending and the menu was appearing it said disconnect and that I got 0 coins and that I would get less coins for the games after. the other person got a 3-0 win :/
Keeper
chunk1976

I`m on Ps3 getting same problem doing my head in

Keeper
itzzbonkerss

Same thing has just happened to me, winning 3-0 and whistle blows, as im skipping fmv at the end getting ready to see the title won pop up on screen a message pops up saying ive disconnected from the servers so i thought maybe its a server issue only to go back in and i get a message saying i quit out of the last match and my dnf has been changed and will recieve less coins for other games, excuse my language but

I'm really PISSED off and this issue needs resolved soon, this has never been a major issue within UT so why is it become a major factor in the 14 edition? You would think after millions and millions of gamers who have purchased this game (leaving u guys with a pretty penny or two) You could pull your fingers out and get these issues sorted asap like for instance resetting everyones DNF!

Keeper
Partistran

I'm getting the exact same issue. It started after I redeemed my pre order pack. Then when I went back in the store still had the option to click my pack again but then crashed. Since that every game I play at the end of game it kicks me out. Dnf modifier is getting buggered. Please sort this out. It's a joke.