Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
owenhenleyyy

UNABLE TO SAVE MY PERSONAL SETTINGS AND ACTIVATE ME AS THE LEAD PROFILE OF FIFA 14 ON XBOX ONE

UNABLE TO SAVE MY PERSONAL SETTINGS AND ACTIVATE ME AS THE LEAD PROFILE OF FIFA 14 ON XBOX ONE for the past three days now have reset internet connection for the xbox one and this has not helped.

can you please sort this out 

Keeper
hiiiiiii6

Re: UNABLE TO SAVE MY PERSONAL SETTINGS AND ACTIVATE ME AS THE LEAD PROFILE OF FIFA 14 ON XBOX ONE

this is happening tome aswell for the past 3 or 4 days now and EA have so far been usless to help as i have sent them 3 emails and have yet to get back to me

Keeper
andy26rti

Re: UNABLE TO SAVE MY PERSONAL SETTINGS AND ACTIVATE ME AS THE LEAD PROFILE OF FIFA 14 ON XBOX ONE

Yep, me too, wont let me do a thing, worked perfectly fine a few days ago, i didn't see an update or anything, now its frustrating
Keeper
carlhand

Had the same problem mate got onto ea 4 times and got no fix , the only way to fix it is to reset the xbox the factory settings ! You dont lose anything career and pro and stuff is saved to the cloud not sure about other games but , its annoying because you will have to reinstall your games but it will 100% fix your fifa
Keeper
adamspencer93682

"Had the same problem mate got onto ea 4 times and got no fix , the only way to fix it is to reset the xbox the factory settings ! You dont lose anything career and pro and stuff is saved to the cloud not sure about other games but , its annoying because you will have to reinstall your games but it will 100% fix your fifa"

Sorry to say fella, your solution is crap. There's no point resetting your xbox to factory defaults because the reason Fifa is doing this is because your saved game is corrupted. Being as the saved games are stored in the cloud, what use is restoring your xbox going to do? The only way to actually fix this, Is go onto www.xbox.com/support and ask them personally to delete the saved game which is corrupted.

Keeper
carlhand

I got the fix from another lad when i asked this question on this site it worked for him and worked for me so i dont see how its crap of it works it works
Keeper
hiiiiiii6

i just did this there and it worked for me thank you

Keeper
epicmaestro123

What you have to do:

1. Go to profiles

2. Click activate

3. click make lead profile

4. Celebrate and thank me :smileyhappy:

It works!!

Keeper
osowersbyo

Same happened to me, i had to reset the xbox one to factory defaults meaning I lost everything like saved games, but when you reset it you keep your multiplayer things because they have saved to cloud. You lose things like campaigns, but luckily I don't do them much so I didn't lose too much. I'm pretty sure the only way to be able to play fifa again is to reset your console.
Keeper
osowersbyo

When I clicked activate it said you need a lead profile to do this.