Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
azupazu2000

Re: ULTIMATE TEAM - TRANSFER MARKET SEARCHES NOT LOADING PS4

[ Edited ]
I have exactly the same problem too :smileysad: Happens in every device i try ( ps3, android, web app) market can't find anything if I put a buy now price or max. Price on the search. I've got this problem for a couple weeks but now it's getting worse. Before at least it found something after few trys. And transfer market often crash after searcihg with price set and says " theres a problem communicating with server try again later" or something like that. TIP: (this might work sometimes but still very annoying to search so many times)Chance parameters like gold to any, or st to attacker, or min price any to 150...things like that.
Why EA you're so stupid that you wont fix obvious problems like this which ruins FUT experience entirely.
Keeper
azupazu2000

Now it cant find any contracts at all :smileymad: EA DO SOMETHING
Keeper
govanbear

same here on PS3 and web app. does EA even read this?

Keeper
phynios

This had to be the most frustrating thing about FIFA14. EA should be ashamed of themselves. Possibly the most popular series of games in the world and they can't budget for extra servers/bandwidth to cope with demand. Not to mention the funding provided by in-game transactions, etc. I have very little faith in EA anymore. Even the Alpha versions of other game servers are more reliable. I have the PS4 version and some days I just can't play FUT because I can't search the market to trade items. Same goes for the web-app. For god sake EA, do you want our money or not... Fix it please.

Keeper
rajjdvbdjs

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM TOO! YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING A BARGAIN ON A PLAYER BECAUSE THERE ARE NO RESULTS BUT AFTER YOU REPEAT THE SEARCH AND FAILURE A FEW TIMES I FIND THE PLAYER FOR HALF THE PRICE!

SO FUSTRATING!

Keeper
rajjdvbdjs

No why would they:smileysad: they still get all our money

Keeper
junglesix

im having the same problem from day 1 i paid good money on this game an on fifa points over £100  im up at 4o'clock writing this fed up with this if they will not fix it at lest give me back my money as i put trust in them to provide a working game an it does not work 

Keeper
ConnorHopperLFC

Happens to me on xbox one also got 2 untradeable packs for it but that isn't enough I'd rather the problem get fixed. When I put in my buy now price for a player that is say 10k, I will put 10k in the buy now part and it won't find results so I put 11k and still none so I put 12k and it finally searches but the weird thing is when I'm going through the results there is players for 10k to buy now!!! So it is impossible to get the cheapest player because Im not allowed to see how cheap that player goes and it's very frustrating! Also I've had 2 inform players in my untradeable packs yet when I buy my own packs I get F all!