Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
charlieeddleston
Accepted Solution

Transferring Fifa Points from FUT 13 to FUT 14 web app

I have 1300 points on my FUT 13 account and I want them to be transferred to my FUT 14 web app, can this be done? If so, how? And/ or will be it be done automatically

Operative
Cyko_Kn1ght_PSN

Re: Transferring Fifa Points from FUT 13 to FUT 14 web app

This will be done automatically once the game is released as far as I am aware.

You cant purchase points/coins until release day. And seen as this site replaces the Fifa 13 all your content should transfer once it is fully up and running.

Keeper
charlieeddleston

Cant this been done now? so i can build a better sqaud?

Operative
Cyko_Kn1ght_PSN

Last year the reasoning was to give all players equal ground on launch. If you think about how matchmaking is done it tries to match you with an equivalent level team. When you start the game on launch most people will only have a bronze squad and with your full gold one it will be difficult to find a player on equal footing.

This "Web Start" is only a beta testing phase. Generally this sort of test is to check the main aspects of the app. Buying packs is not really a priority(It can still be done by selling your cards from the free packs and earning enough to buy a pack). Sorting out the trading system to avoid the issues they had last year would be a much higher priority for the whole community.

Keeper
charlieeddleston

But that still doesnt make sense as people already have the top players on FUT, such as the bales, ronaldo's, messi's and neymars of the game? Highly doubt that, that is fair?

Keeper
jbroadbent19562

I got Sergio ramos in one of the 3 free packs last night so that is how they would of got them

Keeper
boonefifachamp

Yet I didn't receive any free packs when i started 14... how is that fair?

I can't even sell one player on my squad because I never received any of these "free players"

can someone please tell me how I can fix this problem?

Keeper
spexo

[ Edited ]

There is no problem, there's a post on how you could recieve the loyalty packs. If you didn't meet the requirements you didn't recieve them:

Eligibility for the Loyalty Rewards are based on several criteria:

1. Having played FIFA 13 prior to August 1, 2013
  2. Having a Security Question and Answer previously set up
  3. Overall player activity (includes trades, auctions, etc.) [/quote]
Keeper
boonefifachamp

/\

l

l

l

he is referring to the loyalty packs that you are supposed to receive if you have been a member of ultimate team since before August 15th.

what I'm asking is, wasn't everyone supposed to receive 3 all player packs at the creation of their FIFA 14 account?  Because as much as I've found, that is definitely the case for everyone else I know that plays and yet I did not receive any and remain playerless....

Keeper
boonefifachamp

If someone could help me solve this debacle it would be much appreciated.  I've been on the web app for 3 days and still haven't received a single player...