Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
itamarg10

This Code has already been used - Fifa 14

[ Edited ]

Hello, 

I bought the disk today from A Israeli store the named "Bug" and when i connect to my origin its sais that the code is already used!! And i dont know what to do! I have pictures and the reception!

Please help me!!!

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,417
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

Re: This Code has already been used - Fifa 14

[ Edited ]

As for your issue, the "code already in use" message means the code is already registered to an Origin account. There can be number of reasons for this. Check if you have your Cap on

Did you purchase the disc online? Used? The game code is only redeemed once. After it has been registered to an Origin account, it becomes used.

Did you enter the code and nothing happened, then reenter it? This can be common for DVD installs. If that's the case, the code has been registered and you have to wait for the game to be activated (the game entry shows up in your My Games library) before the install will continue.

1st Make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

If none of the above, you'll have to contact a game advisor (accounts) via live chat from your computer to check the status of your account and where the game code may be registered.

Origin client Menu:

Help > Origin Help.
Live Chat link, up top next to the Search box.

or here..

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM

Keeper
scoubs1990

You need to go back to the store where you bought it and prove there to a seller that code that you received is being used.

Keeper
itamarg10

no its didnt help, the chat working but the advisor dont sent any message.

what can i do? please its cost me 95$.