Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
themogwai

Re: There was an error creating your game session. Please try again

Any word of ea trying to fix this? I thought the troubles GTA online was having was annoying enough now I can't finish any tournaments with my Ultimate Team. I understand games having bugs but surely something that has such a detrimental effect on the user experience would be smoothed out before release.

Keeper
sniperwolffallo

I am having this problem with offline seasons aswell. I emailed EA a week ago today and guess what? No REPLY. EA sports its not in the game its taking your money for a broken game.

Keeper
mutzig

I've also been having this problem with offline tournaments. Spoke to an EA advisor yesterday who gave me some generic things to do such as reseting modem etc, none of which helped! If this isn't fixed I will be getting a full refund for the game and nothing EA can do about that!

Lookout
simianhit

Bump

Lookout
alibenarbia

I've had this problem from day one and have made a number of posts and tried contacting EA. I'm still having the same problem, "error creating game session, please try again". If you look at all the posts (I think theirs about four similar threads) and you take into account only about a third of the people who have this issue actually look at these threads then it potentially runs into thousands who have this same issue. Thier already has been a patch but still no fix. I paid €70.00 for this game and I want my money back! My solution to this problem is simple, this is the last time I'm buying FIFA.

Keeper
jazzanovac

I chat with an advisor last week and the solutions he gave did not work. He also said that studio team can solve this but I don't believe EA can solve anything!
Keeper
agvolbeda

so no chance EA will fix this irritating problem? 

Lookout
34ab56cd

EA won't solve this problem in a hurry until it happens to enough people to affect them financially. Even if they include the ability to quit tournaments like every other game in history, may help so the game isn't frozen on particular competitions indefinitely. Games have bugs and glitches, but Fifa has more than any other game year in year out. It's not the errors that grinds my gears but EA's ignorance in refusing to acknowledge this as an issue, even a quick post to say they are working on a fix would be a start. Sod it I'm back to playing GTA, Rockstar are twice the company EA will ever be.
Keeper
kennyhou1982

I m having same problem with tournament game!!!!! Ea, sort it out please!!!!!
Keeper
notahappychappy

Come on EA. At the price you are charging for a yearly UPDATE and the money you subsequently rob of your customers for getting anywhere on the game escpecially FUT you could at least make sure what you have works!! Frozen out of a final of a tournament and from using that tournament again AND stealing the coins for the wins!!! Sort it out!!!!!!!!!!