Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Squad Fitness card FIFA 14

by xiDyllanxi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Squad Fitness card FIFA 14

★★★★ Novice

I get squad fitness cards in my gold packs I open but they do not appear in my club.

Message 1 of 30 (49,373 Views)

Re: Squad Fitness card FIFA 14

Champion
Hi xidyllanxi,

FUT 14 has changed slightly this year, now, you will only see one card in your club, but you will see a number on the card, this displays how many of these cards you have.

I too was confused at first when I opened my first couple of packs. Please double check and see if this is the case for you.

Thanks!
Message 2 of 30 (49,212 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They are all for just one player...not the entire squad...im having the same issue...they show up when i go under club...but when i. On squads or play all that show up are the 60 fitness and no 30 squad fitness

Message 3 of 30 (49,189 Views)

Community Manager

Open your active squad and then select "Squad Actions" in the top right corner (Y key on Xbox 360). Select "Apply Team Training" and your Squad Fitness cards should be available from there.

Message 4 of 30 (49,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For me it's still the same problem... The Player fitness ones do show up, but not the squad versions. I can use them in the webapp, just not ingame...

Message 5 of 30 (49,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry.... I'm a turd...

Message 6 of 30 (49,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it's true , thank's alot

Message 7 of 30 (48,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's what happened to me and won't let me apply
Message 8 of 30 (48,876 Views)

Community Manager

ohhbeatzc wrote:
That's what happened to me and won't let me apply

If it doesn't work in-game, please try applying your squad fitness consumable item via the web app.

Message 9 of 30 (48,181 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will this be fixed? Having to close the game en open the web-app to apply team fitness doen't seem a practical solution to me.

Message 10 of 30 (47,057 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Open your active squad and then select "Squad Actions" in the top right corner (Y key on Xbox 360). Select "Apply Team Training" and your Squad Fitness cards should be available from there.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com