Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
xiDyllanxi
Accepted Solution

Squad Fitness card FIFA 14

I get squad fitness cards in my gold packs I open but they do not appear in my club.

XP: 344
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 104

Re: Squad Fitness card FIFA 14

Hi xidyllanxi,

FUT 14 has changed slightly this year, now, you will only see one card in your club, but you will see a number on the card, this displays how many of these cards you have.

I too was confused at first when I opened my first couple of packs. Please double check and see if this is the case for you.

Thanks!

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
tbbolts35

They are all for just one player...not the entire squad...im having the same issue...they show up when i go under club...but when i. On squads or play all that show up are the 60 fitness and no 30 squad fitness

EA_Dennis
Topics: 190
XP: 2,015
Solutions: 2,938

Open your active squad and then select "Squad Actions" in the top right corner (Y key on Xbox 360). Select "Apply Team Training" and your Squad Fitness cards should be available from there.

Keeper
RonaldAikes

For me it's still the same problem... The Player fitness ones do show up, but not the squad versions. I can use them in the webapp, just not ingame...

Keeper
RonaldAikes

Sorry.... I'm a turd...

Keeper
mrmmm123

it's true , thank's alot

Keeper
ohhbeatzc

That's what happened to me and won't let me apply
EA_Dennis
Topics: 190
XP: 2,015
Solutions: 2,938

ohhbeatzc wrote:
That's what happened to me and won't let me apply

If it doesn't work in-game, please try applying your squad fitness consumable item via the web app.

Keeper
zZzZzZidane

Will this be fixed? Having to close the game en open the web-app to apply team fitness doen't seem a practical solution to me.