Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
hoopside

SORRY! Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better. Please come back later.

First time trying to use Fifa 14 Ultimate Team on my computer and I am receiving this problem. I have waited two days of checking back on and off. Can anyone answer why I am receiving this?

EA_Dennis
Topics: 192
XP: 2,061
Solutions: 2,937

Re: SORRY! Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better. Please come back later.

I logged in just a few minutes ago, servers are definitely not in maintenance mode at the moment. Please clear your cache and cookies for easports.com and try again, or alternatively, try a different browser.

Keeper
Raptors_clan

Re: SORRY! Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better. Please come back later.

I have this promlem. http://t.co/X8cttXRitO

How to fix?

I'm clear  cache and cookies for easports.com and try again and try a different browser. Not help.

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,477
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

I'm in Asia ,my side is working,why not you clear your history ,caches then switch off your computer but before that check your Firewall because any upgrade of software to your anti virus program may cause problems ,prevent you from going in.

Switch off your com and router for 10 minutes and try again
EA_Dennis
Topics: 192
XP: 2,061
Solutions: 2,937

raptorsclan wrote:

I have this promlem. http://t.co/X8cttXRitO

How to fix?

I'm clear  cache and cookies for easports.com and try again and try a different browser. Not help.

Try restarting your browser as it was advised. Maybe give it a short while and then try again later.

Keeper
Raptors_clan

I'm in Asia, too. Vladivostok.
I cleaned cookies and cash. Turned off the PC and the router. It did not help

Keeper
Raptors_clan

[ Edited ]

I read on the forum, too, some the same error.

Keeper
Maia_SP

Estou com o mesmo problema... Estou no Brasil. Você conseguiu resolver??

Keeper
tremendence

I'm having the same problems since the second they released the game while other people isnt having any problem at all.

I have changed browser, cleared cookies and cache - no result whatsoever.

EA, do something please.

Keeper
nabuko88

I'm from Brazil and I'm having the same problem, I sent an e-mail to EA to see What do I hope can be resolved after them until I can come here to help everyone.