Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
poiuyttr

Petition Thread. Please sign. Fifa 14 is terrible/awful/bad the list goes on, we want something done about it.

People if you are unhappy with the game, please leave a comment saying so, if we get anough then hopefully they will listen.

I am posting this because i am truly at my wits end with this version of Fifa, to the point where i am considering selling the game and discarding my UT. The gameplay is a freaking joke. Everything about it is. 

THERE WAS A WHOLE THREAD DEDICATED TO WHY IS FIFA 14 SO BAD (SEE HERE - http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Why-is-FIFA-14-bad/td-p/1564653) AND WHAT WAS YOUR RESOLUTION.... 'WHY DONT YOU STOP PLAYING THE GAME'. Do you seriously believe that to be adequate customer service, over 100 people posted in that thread, saying about there mispleasure of playing it and you dismiss it so easily. What a company you are.

This was my previous thread about how terrible the game is and was there going to be a patch? Again, like 99% of your customers we seemingly arent important enough to warrant that you listen to us.

Therefore i am proposing that everyone who has an issue with the game posts it in here. Please dont use expletives as if there is enough people comment on here i will send it to someone who will take note of THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS. If not that then i will see if any newspapers would be interested in the matter, if they lock and delete the thread, again i will go public with their dismissal of paying customers issues. I have taken photos Ea.

For anyone interested this was my previous post to ea to. http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Fifa-14-is-appalling-Thoroughly-disappointed/td-p/1589213

Lookout
concinnitas

Re: Petition Thread. Please sign. Fifa 14 is terrible/awful/bad the list goes on, we want something done about it.

Dont vent here on the game posts, it goes nowhere. I actually got a response from higher up by going to the California Better Business Bureau. If enough us do this thestate governement can start an investigation into EA.

This needs to be done. I have spent hundreds of dollars to aquire coins and the best player I got was Reus. I just finished playing a player that had Messi, Reus, Thiago, Robbin, Casillas, should I go on Lahm, Vidic, etc etc etc.

This is a clear cheater and EA doesn't ban these guys. And the worst is the money they take in from us honest player buying coins with our own money to have the awards got to whom?

Keeper
elmoo74

Re: Petition Thread. Please sign. Fifa 14 is terrible/awful/bad the list goes on, we want something done about it.

Agreed. I also spent hundred of dollars for PSN Card for FIFA Points to buy gold packs and yet the best player i got in the packs was only Yaya Toure after waste thousands of points. Not even one black card or  high player. I've been experienced similar things since FIFA 13. 

We should question EA about the distribution of of high class player in the packs because lots of people seems to have Messi, Ronaldo, or Robben.  We who spend real money for this game feel cheated. Don't your system recognize players who really give their effort with real money for the game, EA ? Or perhaps you guys just don't care as long as you got as much money as possible from us ?

Now the online customer service replace with email.  FIFA points can't be purchased through the game. The service getting worse than FIFA 13. Explain yourself EA, at least give us updates  or we better play other games who care better for us. 

Lookout
poiuyttr

Yeah I get that and will look into doing it however if we log all of our issues in one thread as in a diary type thing then I can catalogue it all and send it away. This way if say 500 people reply and I send it off more people will take note of the issues.
Lookout
poiuyttr

Bump. Please take note of this people.
Community Manager
eachems

Closing this thread as it's in infraction of our forum rules:

No petition threads 
The nature of a forum is that discussion and interest will naturally bring important and relevant topics to light. Petitions do not contribute to a useful and productive forum.

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".