Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
fangyuan1994

PS4 FIFA14 Head-to-Head match??

There is no custom Head-to-Head that can use legacy defense on PS4 FIFA14???? I can't find it...
Keeper
morocco2012

Re: PS4 FIFA14 Head-to-Head match??

Same to me
Keeper
fangyuan1994

EA WTF?
Keeper
seedofaltair4

You just have to play season or FUT....there will be no custom this cycle
Keeper
exidi19

yeah EA WTF u just F the game ......   no head to head online are you out of ur mind....    what a joke......

Lookout
venniehamada

I cannot believe fifa took out legacy. I will return the game unless fifa updates and add legacy for online play
Keeper
jamiestodd

Terrible mistake by ea!!
Lookout
birtie251

I am literally begging EA to patch in online head to head, match lobbies, legacy defending and the ability to go into online extra time with penalties,

The game for me is ruined, I ve been a fifa fan for years but now it's come to an end unless this is sorted, so many peeps complaining about this,

I bought ps4 on launch and haven't played fifa since coz of this, it's a machine that twice as powerful why the hell would you remove these online features,

I won't play or buy another now. It's seriously ruined it for me, massive mistake by EA and it's guna cost them in money and fans. I would sell my soul for this to get rectified. EA are you listening. Please sort this I begging you to .

Like I say so many people complaining, ps4 is far more than capable to deal with these requests, why would you put it on ps3 fifa 14 and remove it from ps4 it's seriously madness. I am well and truly gutted.

If there's a god he will sort this :-(
Lookout
Ehondaz

I genuinely cannot believe that EA has removed head to head. The amount of mistakes EA do is unbelievable. There is absolutely no reason to remove head to head. one of the best game types.

Keeper
rossstevenson10

This is like Call of duty without online mode !!!!!!!

absoulute madness !!!

Why wud u even take stuff away . makes no sence at all

90% of pople buy the games just for head to head match. MADNESS!!!!!!!

False advertising at its best