Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
Simpedimpe

PS3 FIFA 14 Player Career Mode - successful dribbling and key dribbling not showing?

I've noticed that successful dribblings and key dribblings are not showing in the menu after games, and I think it's affecting the players match rating. Dribblings are being registered for the challenges etc, but not for the match rating. Why is this?

Keeper
cyberdemon23

Re: PS3 FIFA 14 Player Career Mode - successful dribbling and key dribbling not showing?

I've noticed this happening to me in career mode.  Even though I've unlocked several skill moves and beat players off the dribble every game I never have any diibble stats.  I'll score 2 goals or have an assist or two and still end up with a < 7.0 rating.  Occaisionally I will manage to get one key dribble and my rating will go way up... but this happens very infrequently.

Keeper
CountableChip2

Re: PS3 FIFA 14 Player Career Mode - successful dribbling and key dribbling not showing?

[ Edited ]

I have had the same issue (successful dribbling is not showing, key dribbles do for me) for XBOX ONE since it came out, why has the issue not been fixed? is it just a few people having the problem?