Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper

Online Gameplay with Friends

In FIFA 12 and FIFA 13 I was allowed to go to online modes and create games for my Xbox Live Party easily creating 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5 games. To my surprise in FIFA 14 I can only play 2v2 with the seasons option but against random opponents. I have tried to create match rooms, doesn't work. Head to Head is unranked 1v1 games only. Online friendlies are 1v1 against friends. Did FIFA 14 remove the function or am I missing something? I don't want to play FUT or create a pro club. I want to use online roster squads and create matches just with me and my friends. 

Any solutions? Please.

I tried contacting the help desk and they were unable to help me. No Youtube videos or articles indicate anything about these kind of matches. 

Help is appreciated, thanks.

Acolyte

Re: Online Gameplay with Friends

Same problem here. I want to play against a random opponent online but cant figur it out. Have they removed online friendlies?
Keeper

WTF? That's the only reason I play and buy FiFa, because of online multiplayer!! Why can't I create a multiplayer room anymore? Where are the online multiplayer friendlies? Online multiplayer ranked games? Online multiplayer anything? No more 2v1? No more 2v2? 2v3, 3v3, 5v5, 11v11? WTF!!!

Keeper

Also, why did FIFA bother hyping the chicharito/messi cover if they weren't going to sell it? False advertisement!

Keeper

Where the hell is 2vs2 omg! What shall i do with FIFA14 now then! **bleep** you EA i want my money back!

Keeper

Yeah! I had PS3 before and on FIFA 13 I always used to play 2vs2.... Like someone mentioned on here, the only reason why I play/bought FIFA was for the 2vs2, 3vs3, etc. = / ...  If anyone does find out how to do 2vs2 please, PLEASE let me know. Thanks. =) 

Keeper

[ Edited ]

Please vote for this feature to come back and share this to as many people so that people at EA are aware.

http://mgi-gc.easports.com/a/dtd/Fifa-14-Online-Custom-Teamplay-2v2-3v3/544412-18503

Keeper

This is actually ridiculous!!!

It used to be hard as hell before to find a lobby and choose sides, you would have thought by 14 they would have streamlined this feature. Nope, they just removed it. *shakes head*

Keeper

ME TOO!! 

The 2v2 option was the only reason I was playing FIFA13 and the only reason I bought FIFA14. Start --> Lobbies --> 2v2--> Play! That's all I did since FIFA11.

Now I realize that EA has been misleading us. It never even crossed my mind that they would remove the option.

This is ridiculous! EA please fix this ASAP! Meanwhile I am back to FIFA 13 to play 2v2. If this option doesn't come back there is no reason for me to ever buy this game again.