Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
HwaNi-_-v
Accepted Solution

No tournament mode on PS4 fifa 14? Also, there is no way to play 2v2/3v3/4v4/ online with my guests?

With PS4 launch and new FIFA series, I had such a high expectation that I decided to bring 3 of my friends home to play FIFA together on midnight launch date.

However, we found out that there is no tournament mode nor no 2v2/3v3/4v4 co-op multiplayer mode (current co-op season mode only works out when all players have separate PS4 systems....).

We ended up just playing 1v1/2v2 friendly matches all night long...

Why did you remove tournament feature (MORE option) from the game? (It is probably the first thing that every soccer game should implement!)

FIFA14 (PS4) MUST bring back the tournament mode in upcoming patches, and I also hope they bring 2v2 (or more) co-op online mode with guests in upcoming patches as well.

It seems like the current PS4 FIFA 14 has no fun features to play with my guests.

Keeper
hulksterrules

Re: No tournament mode on PS4 fifa 14? Also, there is no way to play 2v2/3v3/4v4/ online with my guests?

I agree...I've been buying FIFA every year and this year may be the last since they removed tournament mode...an absolutely big mistake by EA!
Lookout
ronpittc1

Re: No tournament mode on PS4 fifa 14? Also, there is no way to play 2v2/3v3/4v4/ online with my guests?

This killed the game for me, unfortunatelly... its the only LAN game i play with my friends and family. I cant believe this is happening.

Lookout
chilltownnyc

Yeah I was extremely dissapointed to see this....this needs to be fixed immediately.  I hope your listening EA sports

Lookout
pesteportugal

same here, i only bought this game to play with a guest and apparently i cant, this need to get fixed

Lookout
pesteportugal

anyone found a work around?

Lookout
xairb0rn

Thanks for rebumping because threads like these deserve there attention, it seems like they've been ignoring us... I even tried calling customer service and after being on hold for 45 minutes I hung up...  Please EA give us custom tournament mode back!  It was even included in the PS3 version through the +more feature!

Keeper
rodgov

[ Edited ]

EA SPORTS, BRING BACK THE TOURNAMENT MODE TO FIFA 14 PS4!!!!!

Keeper
saintnick1980

Wtf is going on with no tournament mode!

Ea we need as response on this ASAP.
Keeper
alexlugogr1

I guess EA no longer cares about their customers, they just want to push the sale.