Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
xairb0rn

Re: No tournament mode in FIFA 14 PS4????

Look at all the new users that went out of there way to create a new account just to express there opinion (me 2) about EA dropping the ball on this very important feature!  It still blows my mind that the PS3 version has it while the PS4 doesn't have it.  Just like another user said it shouldn't have been hard to bring it over from the PS3 but a lot harder to actually remove the feature completely...  Please wake up EA and give us tournament mode back!

Keeper
betoskubs

This is really EA removing features to force you to play the online modes that you have to actually spend more money for to fully enjoy, like Ultimate Team. Really, really sad. If I knew it lacked that mode, I'd never have bought this game.

Keeper
mrealryu

I am wondering if the reason isnt related to the World Cup next year. So we cant make a tournament with the WC teams they take the option off, and charge for it!!!

Keeper
fikidabossps4

Wtf are you listening ea **bleep**ing do something about it instead of ripping us off and enjoying our money that was the reason we bought fifa don't buy ea games untill they fix this for us
Lookout
JJZD8795

[ Edited ]

mrealryu  You are right, thats probably the reason they removed it. 

Keeper
shahzad1060

This is really bad No Creation Center NO Tournament Mode. Its not look like Next Genartion Console, it is backward. They really should fix this issue. Other wise I am returning my PS4 and FIFa 14. PS3 is still better and that have FIWC too. I will keep my ps3 and return ps4.

Keeper
luigui6655

[ Edited ]

I want my money back. Or fixit ASAP EA sports. 

Lookout
chilltownnyc

and to think that I actually TRADED IN FIFA 14 FOR THE PS3 to get it for the PS4...what a joke, EA sports you guys need to correct a huge mistake.

Lookout
JJZD8795

chilltownnyc wrote:

and to think that I actually TRADED IN FIFA 14 FOR THE PS3 to get it for the PS4...what a joke, EA sports you guys need to correct a huge mistake.

How much money would you get for trading the ps4 version ?

Keeper
James_Sparta

YOU GUYS!!!!!!

I'm so outraged that I've taken to actually using my ever dormant twitter account.  I think we as a collective (I'm sure there will be many more of us in the coming weeks) we should direct our grievances to David Rutter who heads EA's FIFA development studio and his apparent right hand man/lackey Santiago Jaramillo.  Their Twitter handles are @ruttski for Rutter and @santiagoj83 for the other guy.  Let's make some noise.  I think for all of us that grew up with the title, it's the lowest of blows.  This is our poker night, to get together with friends in the same room, have a laugh and enjoy our favorite sport.  Obviously, they don't want people hanging together so they each have to buy a console and game and pay PSN and f'ng Origin.  PLEASE VOICE YOUR CONCERNS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.  Good luck to us