Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
samaelcaceres

No tournament menu in Fifa 14 for PS4

I'm trying to navigate to the tournament menu in FIfa 14 for PS4 but in the Play tab I don't have the "More" menu that is where it should be, do I have to do something to unblock the option?

Thanks.

Lookout
chilltownnyc

Re: No tournament menu in Fifa 14 for PS4

same thing here...It was on FIFA 14 for the PS3 but I can't find it anywhere on here!! I hope EA sports didn't drop the ball on this one!!

Keeper
samaelcaceres

I don't know what's going on! I'm trying to find updated but there is nothing available! 

Lookout
xairb0rn

Ya I just had a Fifa tourney tonight with my friends and couldn't find the +more option in the PS4 version.  Thank god we just played friendlies and kept track on my laptop with a spreadsheet...  I hope there is some sort of update in the future that adds this feature that has been essential in basically every fifa game.

Lookout
ronpittc1

man men and friends did the same thing, i tried doing it by free hand, not so much fun.. you think they can patch this problem?

Lookout
xairb0rn

I hope they do but they already took ad-hoc away from PS Vita and make you only play online when you are in the same room as another PS Vita which can cause some lag if your wireless router isn't the best like mine, when the old PSPs were able to play fifa in ad-hoc...  Just saying it seems the later versions of Fifa are making you to play online only on Origin... I am praying they do but I wouldn't hold my breathe...

Keeper
erfan19931993

Re: No tournament menu in Fife 14 for PS4

I can't believe that I paid  60 $ for tournament now i want fifa 14 tournament 

Lookout
xairb0rn

Re: No tournament menu in Fife 14 for PS4

Still not a proper answer regarding why it has been removed...  I hope atleast they implement it in a future patch or at worse in the upcoming Fifa WC Edition...

Lookout
calvertgames

Yep - gone, removed for reasons unknown, except we all know that it will be put in the upcoming FIFA World Cup release.  This feature was removed with intent and purpose, so it is not a bug.  I'm just waiting for our UK friends to get their PS4 and FIFA games so that the voice of discontent will be even louder.

I have little hope that EA will add this into the current version via a patch ...

Keeper
faxspurs57

well tournaments might come back in fifa15 will keep my ps4 in the box until EA sports get real.