Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No Brazilian Manager on FUT?

by danvieira90

Original Post

No Brazilian Manager on FUT?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello Team,

I did not found any brazilian manager disponible on FUT. Could someone please tell us why not? Its not on data yet or it is extremly rare?

Because, if not, we'll not able to get 10 chem when we create a team of brazilians..

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (15,748 Views)

Re: No Brazilian Manager on FUT?

★★★ Newbie

Yeaah sadly no brazillian manager Frown

Message 2 of 7 (15,663 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Any chance ea could add a Brazilian manager, there is one on the fut database, but don't think he is in game, we really need a manager from Brazil in the game
Message 3 of 7 (14,944 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

well there is a brazilian manager his name s ferreti oliveira his on fut head and futwiz he must be really rare

Message 4 of 7 (8,994 Views)

★★★★ Novice

why EA why????????????

Message 5 of 7 (8,014 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have found how to complete the 100 chemistry you all want. Have a look at your Brazilian team and see which league is on the most of your player eg. I have 3 liga do Brasil and 3 liga bbva but liga do Brasil could be cheaper. Get a manger for your most popular league that you have on your team and you should get 100 chemistry Standard smile
Message 6 of 7 (6,728 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Brazilian manager does not have the game ? Ea Sport Help Manager Brazilian in game !

Message 7 of 7 (1,305 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com