Re: My Fifa 14 ultimate team has been hacked

★★★ Newbie

hos do u contact the adviser????

Message 41 of 339 (2,193 Views)

My Fifa 14 ultimate team has been hacked

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

(removed for security reasons)
My fifa ultimate team has been hacked and i have lost my Bundesliga team with 88 Arjen robben 86 lewandowski 85 marco reus and my team of the week 90 ibrahimovic as well as my players my 658,000 coins are not there i have been playing FUT for 2 years and nothing like this has happened so i was wondering if you could replace my players and coins this incident happened 1st november 2013

Message 42 of 339 (1,896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

(removed for security reasons)and I woke up today and all my Players (Agüero IF, Suarez IF, Team 1000k worth) are sold or deleted.

Please help me Confusedmileymad: !!!!!

(removed for security reasons)

Message 43 of 339 (1,874 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

hiya my FUT team has been hacked how do i get my players back thank you my (removed for security reasons)

Message 44 of 339 (1,831 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys the only time you can get your account hacked is if the person knows your email, password and security question which is usually provided bizarely to random people to cheat. In other words you tried a coins generation which all are fake and gave all your login details away in the process. 

How else would they obtain all your details ?

Message 45 of 339 (1,826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

(all information removed for security reasons, please dont post your full account and personal details)

Message 46 of 339 (1,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same has just happened to me, and i had just got eto last night im very very unhappy and would like my team returning and my coins, this is a disgrace.!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 47 of 339 (1,804 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

i got hacked 103k i was saving up till the first day i got it, and i dont know how i got hacked as i never gave my password or any details to anyone Frown

Message 48 of 339 (1,794 Views)

Re: My Fife 14 ultimate team has been hacked

★★★★ Novice

I was hacked on Fifa 14 ultimate team. I have just gone on my Xbox 360 now and all of my players are gone except my reserves which are worth nothing anyway. My team was worth 250k and now its gone. The hacker also took my 10k. Please could you help refund my money?

Message 49 of 339 (1,787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Hi, my son was hacked on Saturday 9th November 2013, I was watching him play on FIFA 14 then we had tea and on return everything had gone.

This is the second time this has happened as it was hacked on FIFA 13.

Guess!! What EA did nothing after all the money it has cost me, its a disgrace to the gaming community.

All I ask is that this kind of thing shouldn't be happening, as we are the ones loosing out and EA is gaining from our funds.

This will be the last time EA will have my money.

Come EA get your selves sorted out.

Also why do we have to wait 20+ days to get things sorted in the UK. Thought you guys/Girls were in charge with the support.

Message 50 of 339 (1,765 Views)

Accepted Solution

Note to everyone: please see and read this thread (read it whole) here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/IMPORTANT-How-not-to-get-hacked-and-what-to-do-if-it-already/m-p/1543203#U1543203 .

Note 2 for everyone: Answer HQ can not handle hacked account cases, please contact support and follow the above steps on how to contact them. Leaving your comment, or making a thread about how you are hacked and saying "call, or contact me" and then leaving your information wont help you. Future more, please do not post your contact info, personal details or account details. All are a security risk and we will remove them in every post. To get your hacked account problem solved, please contact support and follow the above steps. As Answer HQ can not solve account problems, you will always get the same response from as redirecting you to support, as that is all we can do here about this specific problem. So again, please contact support for any hacked account case and follow the above steps, thank you all for your understanding.

I will close this thread now, as too much security information has been posted (I have removed it all) and that the explanation for this problem has been posted above. Please try to avoid creating similar threads in the future, thank you.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.