puma061

Re: My Fifa 14 ultimate team has been hacked

hos do u contact the adviser????

Keeper
ahmedsaeedc

My Fifa 14 ultimate team has been hacked

[ Edited ]

(removed for security reasons)
My fifa ultimate team has been hacked and i have lost my Bundesliga team with 88 Arjen robben 86 lewandowski 85 marco reus and my team of the week 90 ibrahimovic as well as my players my 658,000 coins are not there i have been playing FUT for 2 years and nothing like this has happened so i was wondering if you could replace my players and coins this incident happened 1st november 2013

Keeper
fifapilot

[ Edited ]

(removed for security reasons)and I woke up today and all my Players (Agüero IF, Suarez IF, Team 1000k worth) are sold or deleted.

Please help me :smileymad: !!!!!

(removed for security reasons)

Keeper
Millichap87

[ Edited ]

hiya my FUT team has been hacked how do i get my players back thank you my (removed for security reasons)

Lookout
colinlafferty

Guys the only time you can get your account hacked is if the person knows your email, password and security question which is usually provided bizarely to random people to cheat. In other words you tried a coins generation which all are fake and gave all your login details away in the process. 

How else would they obtain all your details ?

Keeper
magnuskb01

[ Edited ]

(all information removed for security reasons, please dont post your full account and personal details)

Keeper
hinesy12

same has just happened to me, and i had just got eto last night im very very unhappy and would like my team returning and my coins, this is a disgrace.!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper
abidlfc7

i got hacked 103k i was saving up till the first day i got it, and i dont know how i got hacked as i never gave my password or any details to anyone :smileysad:

Keeper
belfast3

Re: My Fife 14 ultimate team has been hacked

I was hacked on Fifa 14 ultimate team. I have just gone on my Xbox 360 now and all of my players are gone except my reserves which are worth nothing anyway. My team was worth 250k and now its gone. The hacker also took my 10k. Please could you help refund my money?

Keeper
rambo5003

[ Edited ]

Hi, my son was hacked on Saturday 9th November 2013, I was watching him play on FIFA 14 then we had tea and on return everything had gone.

This is the second time this has happened as it was hacked on FIFA 13.

Guess!! What EA did nothing after all the money it has cost me, its a disgrace to the gaming community.

All I ask is that this kind of thing shouldn't be happening, as we are the ones loosing out and EA is gaining from our funds.

This will be the last time EA will have my money.

Come EA get your selves sorted out.

Also why do we have to wait 20+ days to get things sorted in the UK. Thought you guys/Girls were in charge with the support.