Keeper
hotspurhenry

Re: My Fifa 14 ultimate team has been hacked

my account has been hacked please help

Keeper
rlb2989

[ Edited ]

hi ea my ultimate team was hack tonight I had bpl team and I was disappointed to go onto the web app and someone was selling my players I have no idea who it was but I extremely angry (removed for security reasons) please could you replace my team or give me other option of repayment thank you for reading.

I look forward to your reply

thank you.

(removed for security reasons)

Keeper
sweatygoals899

[ Edited ]

(removed for security reasons) iv been hacked and lost Everything, Y cant hackers just play the game!!

Keeper
DarkLittleSecret

I got hack too.. Just a few weeks did not touch my ultimate team. All my Elite players got sold off, one of the player was walcot. I am just amaze by the hacker, they can just pass through EA security and got in my account. Defintely is not my fault by leaking out my username or password out to the public. I pretty sure this will be the first time i ever gonna buy Fifa. No more second chance. Too disappointed, Just my luck.  

Keeper
misterriis

[ Edited ]

Hello fifa, my ultimate has been hacked, i had 550.000 coins. And i just got Bale, i was very angry, because why should someone do this. 
I will be very very happy if i can get the 550.000 coins and Bale.(removed for security reasons)
Please Please help me

Keeper
husain1982

[ Edited ]

I have same problem , yesterday some one hacked my account , he sent me an message said that I won packs , (removed for name and shame) , but he was a scammer , he gave me link to claim my prize put he stole my account and sold all of my players which is value around 300K , include Rooney , Company , Cazola , Loris and more , total 15 players . I had chat with EA support and he forwarded the case to EA studio , but I am still not getting back , is there any one got his players back ? And how long is will take to got reply from EA studio ?

Keeper
coulor

my fifa points did not come on when i bourght them!

[ Edited ]

fifa 14 is my best game.............. So i bourght 750 fifa points, then downloaded them and it seemed for me not to have them so i tried possibly everything to get them i dashboarded and came back on to see if i had them and i still didnt have them so i went on downloads and settings things like that and i just couldnt get them. So is there anyway i can get them back pleas?

Keeper
fifajkfreezy

i am a massive fifa fan intill my account got hacked i had good team what cost 500,000 coins and i can not get all the coins back and has a massive fifa fan can you give me my coins back

Keeper
mordi12

I also lost my team worth 500K! All my players have been sold, and the hacker has bought fitnes card for all my coins. Please help EA. I have spend a lot of money to buy fifa points and season card! 

Keeper
floodzy999

i am very disappoint with ea as i had told them about how i got hacked and i only asked for small but of money/coins and i have not recived anthing please help me ea as want to to play fifa if you could just give 30k even to build a nice team so i can work my way back or even just make reset my team as i dont even have a team!! and i would like to have a team soon so please get back to me soon! ea