Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
ahmedamin1788

Monthly Competition to win 5 premium gold packs in fifa 14

I have received a message in Fifa 2014 ultimate team that i won 5 premium packs in the monthly competition to claim the prize i have to visit website when i visited the website it asks about the mail and password i wrote it right then asks about security answer i wrote right then suddenly the website switch to ea.com and asks for the mail and password then i go to the home page normally... what can i do how can i claim my prize ? thanks
JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,439
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 694

Betreff: Monthly Competition to win 5 premium gold packs in fifa 14

[ Edited ]

It is a SCAM,Go and check if your account is being hack,if not yet, change your password and security answer

NEVER give your account password and security answer to anyone,EA will never need this info to access your account.If you receive any email telling you that you won prizes with EA logo,Asking you to reply with your account and password/security answer,it is most likely a FAKE.

Please follow the steps in the following article: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

AHQ is not a place to report other players, it is a place where gamers can help each other with problems encountered in game.Please remember that 'naming and shaming' in this way is against the rules of the forum.

**Please note - Naming and shaming is not permitted on the forum. This is in regard to those you believe may be cheating in any of the games. Any references of this type will be removed.Do NOT post it in the Answers HQ.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I've also suffered in the hands of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum