Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
tubelessmonk

Missing players on ultimate team fifa 14

Today I went on FIFA 14 ultimate team I only to discover that my while team had dissapeared !!! I've not been hacked as I've changed all my info when the game came out ... Has this happened to anyone else ?? I had loads of players including hazard, nani, Rooney, also does anyone have a contact for ea so I can ring or email them ?
Keeper
chiefstation

Re: Missing players on ultimate team fifa 14

I have been hacked too I have recently been on my fifa 14 web app just too find my fut was missing and players had been sold as they forgot to remove them and they had taken my money.

Keeper
lisagoesdutch14

I'm missing all my gold players which I get every week for 24 weeks long and I'm missing 12,000 coins
Keeper
coyb85

Same here but I note there are no replies what do I do?

Keeper
yodomzki

Same here absolutely pissed off. Team worth of 200k has been sold and all the coins are gone as some player was bought automatically

tubelessmonk wrote:
Today I went on FIFA 14 ultimate team I only to discover that my while team had dissapeared !!! I've not been hacked as I've changed all my info when the game came out ... Has this happened to anyone else ?? I had loads of players including hazard, nani, Rooney, also does anyone have a contact for ea so I can ring or email them ?

aaronjoepear
Topics: 0
XP: 103
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 53

Hey there! I'm sorry to here that you have lost either your players or coins.

The best way to resolve this issue is to follow this link;(https://help.ea.com/uk/article/fifa-ultimate-team-lost-players-issue )

This help article will provide you with clear instructions on how to contact the correct people.

If helped you, please credit my account with XP and 'Mark this as Solved'!

Good luck.