Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lost coins in FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM 14

by damse008

Original Post

Lost coins in FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM 14

★★★★ Newbie

Hello EA

Due to some problems in FUT on the Transfermarked I lost 30.000 coins, because I tried to buy a player called Ezequiel Lavezzi. Instead of 86,515 I now have 56,515 coins on my account. I really hope you can help me!

Daniel

Message 1 of 26 (6,371 Views)

Re: Lost coins in FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM 14

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem. I went down from 87k to 16k while trying to buy Di Natale.
Message 2 of 26 (6,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me with a marco reus i lost 90k i was at 255k now im at 165k

Message 3 of 26 (6,273 Views)

★★★★ Novice

happened to me too this morning bid on like 3 players when i log back on this evening i didn't win any of the players but didn't get my coins back either

Message 4 of 26 (6,263 Views)

★★ Novice

EA where is my coins !!! My trade piles clear but i was bidding on Dembelle and money dissapeared when i placed the bid but when i got outbid i didnt get it back, so now ive lost 20k !!!

Message 5 of 26 (6,252 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Please report this issue to an Advisor following the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/solve?product=FIFA%202014&category=Lost/Missing%20Item&platform=PC...
2. Click on the blue button "I still need help".
3. Select the Email option and include the following details: 

• The affected persona name (Origin ID, PSN ID, Xbox Gamertag)
  • The date the coins or items went missing
  • How were the coins or items lost--Auction, Trade Pile, Reward, Item disappeared upon log-in?
  • Missing Items Description--If coins, how much? If players, which ones?
  • Any additional details that may be important to your issue
Message 6 of 26 (6,240 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I bid on Eden Hazard for around 170.000 coins and I did only get around 70.000 coins back. Still haven't a reaction from a Game Advisor. Hope it will solved quick!

Message 7 of 26 (6,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I bid on neymar for  200.000 coins and I did only get around 20.000 coins back. 

Message 8 of 26 (5,681 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello EA
I had 1.708.000 coins and bought messi for 1.488.000 and sold him for 1.500.000 and now i just have 1.633.000 ?? I lost like 80.000 ?? Please help me how can you make a profit when you lose money like this ?? 80k gonne omg..
Message 9 of 26 (5,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got a problem like that too, before it happened there was like 600K worth of players in my trade pile. The players are there, but I can't send them to my club. It says that an error occured and that I have to refresh my browser. Also keeps saying No results available when I search for players or anything.. :/

Message 10 of 26 (5,440 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.