Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Locked out of FUT 14 web app

by teammerx

Original Post

Locked out of FUT 14 web app

★★★★ Novice

I got locked out of the fifa 14 ultimate team web app and i have logged in to my console but nothing happend and yes my gamertag is synced with my ea and origin account is there i way i can get into the web app i really want to try it PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 6 (916 Views)

Re: Locked out of FUT 14 web app

Community Manager

Hello teammerx,

When you went in-game did you try to access the FUT section?

If you did and you were not prompted to reset the Security Question, then please contact an Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for assistance. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Regards,

Kristi

Message 2 of 6 (892 Views)

Help please help

★★★★ Novice

IM locked out of the FUT 14 web app for Ultimate team and I have tried changing my security question I have tried to log in on ultimate team in fife 13 but IM am locked out of that and I have asked questions to a game advisor but I fond nothing and I have contacted ea but nobody answered the phone. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE maybe somebody from ea can unlock me somehow 

Message 3 of 6 (883 Views)

★★★★ Novice

that think didnt do anything

Message 4 of 6 (877 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Ok so I downloaded FIFA 14 on my Xbox, and tried to get the web app thru online going. I couldn't remember my security answer and now I'm locked out from ultimate team completely, I also don't have my "trusted console" anymore. 

Message 5 of 6 (720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no....it's doesn't work....

Message 6 of 6 (678 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.