Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
igreenwormorigin

Launching Problem Fifa 14 PC

When fifa starts and the ea symbol is fading in Windows 7 gives me a report that it doesn't work and i should search for a solution 

Keeper
maddrug

Re: Launching Problem Fifa 14 PC

Same thing here EA. I am from Brazil and downloaded from Origin at 24th september!

the1andonlywolf
Topics: 19
XP: 353
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 21

Hello to you!!

Please give us some more information about your error.

- Go start
- Type event viewer
- look at windows logs
- applications
- look for errors BF3
- Select Details and then XML view.

Copy and Paste it here please!

We would also like to know more about your system specs.
so if you please could fill in the list below.

Operating System
CPU (Intel/AMD)
GPU Type(AMD/Nvidia)
Driver Version GPU
RAM (Memory)
PSU (Power Supply Unit)
HDD/SSD
Sound (Onboard or External)
Overclocking (Yes/No)
Internet Connection (Wireless or Ethernet)
Internet Connection Speeds (http://www.speedtest.net)
Kind off Virus Scanner?
Are you using any kind of Bitlocker?

...and please describe your problem in good detail.

***The less info you give us, the longer it will take in resolving your issue(s)***

Greetings Wolf

PS: I also do 1 on 1 Teamviewer sessions for solving problems way faster!

Or talk to me @ #The14ndOnlyWOLF (twitter)

Keeper
Ichiguito

hello

i have same problem.

my spec is

Operating System;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130801-1533)
CPU (Intel/AMD):Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU       Q 740  @ 1.73GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
GPU Type(AMD/Nvidia):NVIDIA GeForce GT 435M
Driver Version GPU:327.23
RAM (Memory):8192MB
PSU (Power Supply Unit):
HDD/SSD:TOSHIBA MK6461GSY 595.4 GB
Sound (Onboard or External):smileysurprised:nboad
Overclocking (Yes/No):no
Internet Connection (Wireless or Ethernet):Wireless
Internet Connection Speeds :3.17Mbps/0.36Mbps
Kind off Virus Scanner?:Avast! antivirus
Are you using any kind of Bitlocker?:no

when i click on play,EA logo appears.but the messager of error appear saying that FIFA 14 has stopped working and a solution is being searched for.

help me,please

the1andonlywolf
Topics: 19
XP: 353
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 21

Go event viewer and post here the application error in XML type.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are all Community members trying to help other community members, So please keep
your patience. Describe your problem in great detail and always post your specs!

I my self also do 1on1 teamviewer sessions, so send me a PM if you want a fast way to fix your problem. (Only Technical Problems) or contact me @ twitter. #The14ndOnlyWOLF

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Greetz WOLF

Keeper
sudhirfifa

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP: UNABLE TO START FIFA 14 I brought the digital version of the game, downloaded and installed it yesterday. As soon as I start the game through Origin the intial screen of Messi appears for 2-3 seconds and then it just crashes back to the desktop........not even loading the language selection page. THE FIFA 14 DEMO VERSION WORKED WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE The configuration of my Laptop is as below: DELL INSPIRON N5010 OS Name:Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build7601 System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 480 @ 2.67GHz, 2661 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB Available Virtual Memory 5.65 GB ATI RADEON HD 550v 1GB RAM LIST OF ALL THE CHANGES I TRIED TO MAKE IT WORK: UPDATED ALL MY VIDEO CARD AND WINDOWS DRIVERS TRIED RUNNING IN ADMINISTRATOR MODE WITH LOWEST SETTINGS ANS ALSO XP SP3 TRIED DISABLING MY ANTIVIRUS,FIREWALL AND EVEN STARTUP PROGRAMS I DON'T GET ANY ERROR MESSAGE SO THE REGISTRY SETTINGS WERE FINE I DONT HAVE ANY USER OR COMPUTER NAMES WHICH HAVE ANY SPECIAL CHARACTERS I TRIED THE EVENT VIEWER AND I GET THIS MESSAGE: The Desktop Window Manager was unable to start because composition was disabled by a running application I PAID A HUGE AMOUNT (1ST TIME WITHOUT PIRATING) TO START PLAYING ON RELEASE DAY AND THIS IS HOW ORIGIN AND EA MESS EVERYTHING UP- they don’t have a helpline or any sort of customer support…..pathetic PLZ HELP AND LET ME KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS……………… plz mail me : [edit: email address removed]
Keeper
igreenwormorigin

It's been sold out. It was a bit locker thanks of all. Becareful with these, have a nice day :smileywink:

Lookout
hanblackbeard

i cannot launch myfifa14 at the moment and have try all solution given......fifa13 work perfectly before....now my fifa crashdump ..before this appscrash and fifa14 has stopped working....then i try remove the BITGUARD...and then..no more stop working...but only last at messi 1st picture appear and crash out again..

i USe MSI GX660

ATi Mobilityy Radeon HD 5870 graphics or ati hd 5000 series

driver version : 8.980.0.0    date:5/23/2010 ( i tried update the latest version from amd) my catalyst driver now version 12.6

ram : 8 gb

i think  my laptop is good ..other game works well...

plz help... thanks 

Keeper
franciperko

I installed FIFA 14 and it worked normally until I unlocked add-ons (football club content, ultimate team packs). From now on  I cant' start it (after pressing play).  

When fifa starts and the ea symbol is fading in Windows 7 gives me a report that it doesn't work and i should search for a solution. Thanks for help!

Lookout
thinktwice

same bug