Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
lalippa

Re: [Information Request] Origin connection issues in FIFA 14 for iOS or Android

same problem here!! Left my team in the middle of a season!! My players are feeling alone!
Keeper
lkeveryn

Re: [Information Request] Origin connection issues in FIFA 14 for iOS or Android

Same here. iPhone 5s iOS 7.4
Keeper
buzukauskas

Guys, Just wanted to give you my money, but you dont give me any chanses. Regular connection to server problem....
Keeper
phberthy

[ Edited ]
Problème connexion origin avec iPad . Que faire?
Keeper
ailbox

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Android mobile connection error

FIFA 14 by Hello Operator
14 Mobile for Android piba access error occurs ultimate team
Yigyejeong is well connected to other accounts doeneundeyo [edit: email address removed] connection errors are displayed Ultimate team
Thank you fast action
I hope you a Happy New Year All the best health
Keeper
montaniandr

Login problem fifa 14

Since yesterday I could not login anymore into fifa 14. I got a message that the email address or password was wrong. I reset several time the password but did not work. Following tips on the net I downloaded again fifa 14. According to the web, I shoul have kept my ultimate team. When I now log in it works but my ultimate team is gone. I need to start from scratch again. This is a big loss of time since I spent a lot of time to get my team up to speed.
Keeper
whatdawillyo

Re: Login problem fifa 14

[ Edited ]

Just adding to the list of complaints :smileymad::

Can't login to Origin even though my credentials are correct.

Been like this since December 26, 2013

ATT

LTE or WiFi both have same problem

iPhone 5

iOS 6.1.2

Keeper
sezg92

Here's one more complaint, if it makes any difference!

Constant problems logging in to Origin - to the point where I've had to delete and re-install Fifa 14 several times  (an incredibly lengthy process).

Details:

- Wi-fi (Sky)

- Device: Apple iPad iOS 7.0.4

- I've tried closing the app, restarting my iPad, deleting the app etc. : No Result

Keeper
shaluska

The issue still exists. No tips or solutions work just to delete and reload whole application from appstore again. It did three times for me. Tonight last time.
I played a match, during the match I lost the connection to ea server and match ended. I switched to more stable wifi connection and restart fifa, but i could not login to origin. The known error message appeared. I switched to the first wifi connection again, but no access anymore.
The solution is to reload fifa for fourth time and try to be lucky for longer time.
Guys, very bad job.
Keeper
rob26smith

What's worse, i'm 99% sure that once the problem is fixed, all your progress will be gone.  So if you've been playing for 3 or 6 moths, you're back to square one.  If this happens i will boycott ea the rest of my life.  This will be the 3 time i lose my team progress.