Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
thekiller99408
Accepted Solution

If i uninstall my Fifa 14 on ios do all my FUT team get deleted as well?

I uninstalled my Fifa 14 on my iphone 4 and my backup didn't back up at the right date(My whole fifa 14 save data is deleted). I didn't think it was a problem until i installed it again and tried my FUT only to find out i had to start a new squad.

I thought my FUT data was saved to icloud on my origin account but it doesn't seem to be that way. Does it mean if i uninstall FIFA 14 i'll lose my FUT squad everytime?

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,461
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 694

Re: If i uninstall my Fifa 14 on ios do all my FUT team get deleted as well?

[ Edited ]

Did you log into the right account?

NO.you will not loseyour FUT team because it is server based not console base,I deleted it everyday for certain reasons,unless you delete your team in-game under the option of delete team up to 5 times,I delete just the app,not the team at least twice a day,when I go back,my squad and items are still in there

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM

Keeper
thekiller99408

Re: If I install my Fifa 14 on ios do all my FUT team get deleted as well?

Thanks for the quick reply! I got sent to the tutorial FUT menu where you pick your captains and i got scared going through thinking it would save a new data onto it. I mustered up my courage and clicked next and then my squad is back. I thought it was server based because making it save just only in the app is illogical!

Once again thanks for the quick reply

Keeper
tigran97259

Hi guys

I'm having the same problem. After reinstalling the game in my ipad, I can't restore the icloud data, and it starts the FUT game with a new team.  How can I restore it?

Keeper
Lad_Face666

Same here
Keeper
kickkat23

So if you have fifa 14 on android and you don't have an origin account but play anonymous will your team and progress be deleted when you install it again?