Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
dirktickler

I've been hacked on FIFA 14 ultimate team on ps3

I've been hacked by a gamer, and I use that term loosely, this morning. This individual has over 50 accounts on the leaderboard in FUT for the top 100 in match coins earned in a week and has a ZERO squad rating, a club value of ZERO and ZERO for any trading done. I keep playing this person and he/she is able to make the game lag at their own free will, to help them in winning 50/50's, tackling, shooting the ball and making it lag so your GK isn't able to react fast enough to save shots or grab ball from corners. He/She is also getting my match coins at the end of the match along with theirs, you get your win/loss/draw but no coins. You hear the game make the sound it does when coins are added to your account but do not receive them. Said individual owns at least 75% of ALL items on the transfer market. EA DO YOUR JOB AND SHUT THIS HACK DOWN. I have gamer tags, club names, that I can give you if you would like to expedite an investigation ASAP, not in 20 business days. I'm willing to get some form of punishment from EA if I'm wrong. I didn't buy your product to have a 3rd party monopolize the game and steal from you and myself as well. I'm beyond irritated and want some resolution soon because said individual will switch accounts, emails, etc. like the last time I called in and made you aware of a situation before with this same individual making over 200,000 match coins on dozens of accounts in under 10 minutes and a WIN/DRAW/LOSE record of 1250-0-0 and 450++ in trophies won. I would like a refund if your not able or willing to investigate this matter the first business day you have. It easy to point out and if an adult like myself can figure this out I do not understand how you can not EA! This is ridiculous already. Enough is enough. This is November the 9th 2013 for the record. Please contact me via telephone call, preferably, or by email. If you call I can tell a supervisor or someone higher than customer support what to look at specifically and you can analyze my account so your able to see I didn't receive my coins after playing matches against this person. I'm not concerned about a few thousand coins I WANT THIS TO STOP ALREADY!!! Thank You.
JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,439
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 694

Re: I've been hacked on FIFA 14 ultimate team on ps3

The following process should be followed if you believe that your Origin (EA) Account has been hacked or compromised.

If you have been notified that your email address has been changed but have not requested a change of email address, suffered any other similarly suspicious activity, or have any other reason to doubt the security of your account, please follow the steps below to create a new account in order to request contact us for support.

Note, before contacting, be sure to have the following information available so that we may help you as quickly as possible:

• serial number from one of your games, if possible, is the easiest identifier we can use to locate your account. If you do not a serial number available we will be able to accept your GamertagPSID, or Character Names from online games.
  • The email address you would like to be contacted at
  • The original email address for your compromised accout
  • Your actual date of birth
  • The date of birth used to set up your account

Create a new Origin (EA) Account:

• Go to help.ea.com and select "Register" in the Login Bar located in the upper-right corner 
  • Enter an email address you have never used with an EA account before
  • Choose a Master ID and a Passwordenter your date of birth and rest of the required fields using only accurate information.

Contact Us from your New Account

• Go to help.ea.com and select "Login" in the Login Bar.
  • Select "Contact Us" located further down the right side.
  • Select "Origin" as your product.
  • Select "Account Security" as your category.
  • Select "PC" as your platform.
  • Select "I Still Need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Take the time to read our Most Helpful Articles such as "https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-maintain-account-security" or "https://help.ea.com/article/fifa-13-ultimate-team-stay-safe " as they contain useful information.

https://help.ea.com/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I've also suffered in the hands of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
dirktickler

I appreciate your help and am aware of all of the following things listed but this individual has modded their PS3 so their able to make the game lag and actually freeze for a few seconds and after each match my coin reward is not going to my account, I'm assuming this person figured out a way to get your match coins as well. I need to speak to a higher up at EA and do a show and tell with them. It's ridiculous that we've got to hold EA's hand to get them to understand the issue. Thanks again, I do change my password and security question on a regular basis.
JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,439
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 694

Please follow the steps in the following article: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

AHQ is not a place to report other players, it is a place where gamers can help each other with problems encountered in game.Please remember that 'naming and shaming' in this way is against the rules of the forum.

**Please note - Naming and shaming is not permitted on the forum. This is in regard to those you believe may be cheating in any of the games. Any references of this type will be removed.Do NOT post it in the Answers HQ.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I've also suffered in the hands of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
dirktickler

[ Edited ]
I haven't named or shamed anyone, I'm letting the FIFA community know that there is this type of things going on. I've done what EA wants from individuals who have had things like this happen to them and have done as much of it as possible except speak to someone, considering it's the weekend, of a TIER 2 Or higher Representative, but are not there on the weekends. I appreciate your comment, will not post anything anymore if AHQ thinks this is naming and shaming seeing I've used no names and am making people who play one of EA's best selling games aware that this is happening or that they're not the only ones this has happened too and maybe get some feedback on what they've done if this has happened to them. I sincerely appreciate and respect your response jaysenoracle for letting me know but if your not able to let the gamers of a specific EA game know about incidents happening and to be careful and vigilant so it doesn't happen to them as well I think it is rather ridiculous. Believe me, I've read and know what EA wants and needs from an individual to get things like this resolved. I thought you could post happenings like this on hear to make others aware of this happening, I apologize for any wrong doing I might have done or rule I may have not have followed in accordance to Answer HQ. Thanks for shining light on the specifics of the AHQ FORUM. It is a problem I've encountered in game and thought maybe someone else has had a similar experience and some KNOWLEDGE on this to topic that they could share with myself along as me letting the FIFA COMMUNITY know of this happening. Apologies to Answers HQ and I will never post something like this again. I have incident recorded and posted to Youtube and a list of specific specific gamer tags I will give EA first thing Monday morning. Thanks again jaysenoracle for letting me know and chiming in on this topic on letting me what I CAN NOT do on Answers HQ. In my opinion if your not able to let others know what's going on in a specific game and get feedback and make it aware to fellow gamers and get feedback why even have a forum in general. Like I said I truly appreciate your input jaysenoracle and will not be posting anything in the future like this and I fully understand what you can post on here and what you can not.
Keeper
hamdennice1234

hallo

Lookout
0TND0

ive been hack .

al the players are gone.

more than 530 000 coins are gone too.

zero squard!!!

more than 22 players are gone.

sombedody sold al my players.

fix this problem ea!!!

ALL my players and coins en players contract  and a lot another things.

you can analyze my account.

I would like a refund.

Lookout
tattedmofo

Good luck bud. EA WON'T do a thing. If I'm wrong I apologize but it sounds like you gave out your personal info to get into your account for the promise of somebody giving you coins or players and they probably told you it would take awhile to do so don't log in until they say so or in a couple hours. EA is all about making money, nothing more than that. I have an item I bought back in September of 2013 that I is stuck in my transfer targets pile and when I click on the item I get an error message saying the item isn't there and I get kicked out to the main FUT page. It's only 150 coins which is small potatoes but I've called until the end of 2013 & it's still not fixed. I've had players steal match coins after playing me. FIFA is dirty, cheating bunch of hacks. Everyone uses a lag switch and it's impossible to get a fair match. Good luck. If you did give someone your info you'll never get your items back because with Playstation Plus you can log into anyone's account as long as you have their info and steal everything and it will look like you logged in. Good luck, if you get your items back, message me and tell me how so I can do what you did assuming you get your items back.
Keeper
ahmadbutt759

bud ive been hit hard 22+ rare gold players of mine plus all my items and consumables were gone plus my coins,i told ea but they just wont do a thing to try to help me,nor did i give anyone my password or personal info,its just outrageous,i had players like reus,gundogan,lahm,muller,hummels,kaka,montolivo,,kroos,all stolen ;'(

Keeper
keats2554

iv been hacked too