Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
l0lofishy

I have been banned on FIFA 14

Hi. I'm quite, scared actually, as I'm not the kind of person who thrives in breaking the rules. The fact that I skimmed the Terms of Service before playing Fifa 14 is proof of this. Weeks ago, I bought some coins from UTCoinTraders (100K). The email my origin account received stated that I am banned for doing this. By no means am I mocking the Terms of Service but I genuinely didn't know this was wrong. I may sound quite naive now but popular Youtubers like ITANI and KSIOlajideBT promote UTCoinTraders. This, coupled with the fact the I payed through PayPal made me feel this was completely fine. But it obviously wasn't.
Again, I am terribly sorry for anything wrong I have done but I truly didn't know what I did was so severely wrong that I would get banned for life. If there's anyway I can get 'unbanned', please let me know. I am quite distressed at the moment as this is the first time I've been banned, and the game's been out for only a month or so.
Keeper
jacklovessoccer

Re: I have been banned on FIFA 14

The exact same thing happened to me and I dont know what to do please help EA !!!!!!

onlinegamer1998 wrote:
Hi. I'm quite, scared actually, as I'm not the kind of person who thrives in breaking the rules. The fact that I skimmed the Terms of Service before playing Fifa 14 is proof of this. Weeks ago, I bought some coins from UTCoinTraders (100K). The email my origin account received stated that I am banned for doing this. By no means am I mocking the Terms of Service but I genuinely didn't know this was wrong. I may sound quite naive now but popular Youtubers like ITANI and KSIOlajideBT promote UTCoinTraders. This, coupled with the fact the I payed through PayPal made me feel this was completely fine. But it obviously wasn't.
Again, I am terribly sorry for anything wrong I have done but I truly didn't know what I did was so severely wrong that I would get banned for life. If there's anyway I can get 'unbanned', please let me know. I am quite distressed at the moment as this is the first time I've been banned, and the game's been out for only a month or so.

jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,381
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

From what the gamers that are having the same issue as you,the ban is permanent unless you want to dispute it.

Read this,

EA's Terms of Service do explicitly state that the outside purchase or sale of FIFA Ultimate Team Coins is grounds for account closure. EA are however also aware that many unsuspecting users do not know this, and they are making sure there are more ways to establish that coin-selling is not allowed

It will take a least two week for them to investiage it!

Here is one gamer with the same issue, http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Banned-Origin-Account-Fifa-14/m-p/1815453#M34793

If you were banned ,an email informing you of your ban and the duration of your ban was sent to the email address that you've used for your origin account. 

If you don't see it in your inbox ,do check your spam\bulk folder for the email.

If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support from your registered email address.

***Note: If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Learn more about disputing a ban withPunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

Click here https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
minifudge2k12

Atleast two weeks! I have been waiting for 13 weeks now with no reply. I contacted an ea advisor 11 weeks ago and they said my account was under investigation and they still haven't completed the investigation. How do you explain this?
Keeper
tspf1

[ Edited ]

I havn't bought any coins or anything else but fifa points (just incase the coins are a con) but why don't they ban the YouTubers who are sponsored by these such cointraders, like KSI, CSG, W2S, monstah guy that W2S wagers? And also it's pretty scary as like the person who had the question I am not one to break rules and seeing this makes me think that EA want us to buy from them so they get the money and not those UTCoinTraders etc. IF they don't want us to do these thing why don't they add a coin buying service rather than  S H I T T Y FiFa points which in my mind was a waste of money, and even after this, EA has the dordasity to end up banning people for buying a service that they don't provide! This is my subjective opinion but I think that the entire thing is stupid......

Protector
j28red

@tspf1

Sure they banned W2S a few months back for just that - but its a pointless task as they all have mulitple accounts and the coin traders who sponser them simply give them coins to buy the players back and rebuild the account

I seriously think EA in FIFA 15 will have to address this issue and either sell coins via an EA approved seller or go the other way and be 100% strict on coin buying - this situation now is no good you only have to look at the amount of "hacked" threads on here which are all really people logging onto spam coin sites and giving out details and then losing £££ - FUT is now masive and people are spending excessive amounts

Keeper
Zlatti11

Someone Unbanned ? or  idc today i got  ban and ... :smileysad: