Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
xdanza67

I have been banned on FIFA 14 but I havent done nothing?!

Hi,

I have been banned from xbox 360 FIFA 14 and EA said it was coin exploit? I dont know what this is but I havent done anything wrong. I have spent over £100 pounds on this game on early access, the actual game, Microsoft points and buying coins online. I bought the coins online when the web app was only out so this might be it but everyone buys coins and EA havent gave me any details on exactly what I've done. They also didnt send me an email that I had been banned. I emailed account disputes twice and eventually got a reply saying I have been banned and I emailed them again and still no reply. I am wanting my account reactivated as I havent done anything and I have never been banned or suspended while have ever been playong FIFA and thats been a long time. So any advice? Anything I can do? Anything at all?

Sentinel
avit0822

Re: I have been banned on FIFA 14 but I havent done nothing?!

you bought coins, it's illegal so the ban will stand.

Keeper
xdanza67

Buying coins isnt illegal there are sites that make a business from it and now ebay allow you to buy coins on there website.

Keeper
xdanza67

and plus hundreds of people buy coins, youtubers advertise it so it isnt illegal

Keeper
mundolf

Except for the fact that EA specifically mentions it being illegal, yeah its totally cool. I saw people advertise on the internet so it has to be okay... Yes it is illegal the ban will stand

Keeper
teamfez

So on youtube EA promote MattHDGamer who openly advertises fifa coin for [edit: removed].co.uk WHY if its illegal

Sentinel
oOPassiveMenisOo

how do you report people for buying coins

XP: 349
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 104

Hello all,

Unfortunately, EA's Terms of Service do explicitly state that the outside purchase or sale of FIFA Ultimate Team Coins is grounds for account closure. EA are however also aware that many unsuspecting users do not know this, and they are making sure there are more ways to establish that coin-selling is not allowed. If you have fallen victim to this, please email accountdisputes@ea.com with a ban appeal. Fully explain your situation and there is every chance that you will be unbanned on condition you are not involved in any further real world trade coin deals.

Thanks for your time & understanding.

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
kitesvennos

I have the same issue, 

except for the fact that I have never purchased any coins anywhere! 

so there must have been some kind of mistake. 

But now I am banned, and I have contacted accountdisputes@ea.com several times, they acknowledge that I have never bought coins but still they do not want to remove the ban from my account. 

I am pretty hopeless at the moment, I don't know how I can get my account back and I haven't done anything wrong. Which makes this whole thing extremely frustrating. 

Greetings, Kitesvennos 

Sentinel
xxl1v5rp00lfcxx

Same for me i have only been buying packs for fifa points and then suddenly i get banned!