Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
pyth93
Accepted Solution

I can't install FIFA 14

[ Edited ]

Hey fellas!

I've downloaded FIFA 14 through Origin and it doesn't work to install it when I'm trying, The bar goes to 20% then finishes at 100% after some while but still I can't run the game, tried to do this step several times without it getting to work.

I tried to delete FIFA 14 in Origin Games and uninstall origin and install it again then downloading Fifa 14 and trying to install it again but same problems... anyone has any clue or can help me? also I don't have the Origin Cloud activated when trying (cuz someone told me to turn it off when it didn't work the first time)

A guy with similar problems here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Installation-Problems/m-p/1562771#U1562771

Sincerely, pyth.

Sentinel
pyth93

Re: I can't install FIFA 14

bump, I'm trying to install & download it to my SSD now instead of my storage disk.

Sentinel
pyth93

Tried to install it again but on my SSD this time, didn't help this time either, still got the same problem :/

Sentinel
pyth93

Can't find any fix, can anyone help me please..

Sentinel
pyth93

Yes! I got it to work :smileyvery-happy: I will post the fix here:

The problem -- sloppy registry key creation. 

The solution -- 

- run regedit 

- navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE 
- SOFTWARE 
-Wow6432Node 
-EA Sports

-FIFA 14
Enter the folder FIFA 14

You need the following 4 entries on the right side of the screen, in addition to the (Default) one, all of them are String type (REG_SZ) -- just right click out there and create any missing ones. 

GDFBinary, REG_SZ, C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\GDFBinary_en_US.dll
Install Dir, REG_SZ, C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\
Locale, REG_SZ, en_US 
DisplayName, REG_SZ, SimCity Closed Beta 

(Be very careful of the syntax -- there is a space before the (x86), and there is no space in "FIFA 14"

Close regedit. 

That's it, go back into the Origin app, run Install, and this time when it's done you'll see a message that the game is ready to play. 

I hope this helps some people.[/quote] 

Keeper
extatuskubel

It doesnt work.. I havent EA Sports under Wow6432Node in regedit :smileysad: any other tips?

Keeper
ajaxkoen

I have the same problem as you. But when I try it to fix it, I don't understand how it works.

I can come to Enter folder FIFA 14, but after that I don't understand what I must to do.

Can you help me, please?

Keeper
ad33eee

Hi i have the same issue. 

I can see from REgistry Editor I have all 4 files in the folder. It was there before I did anything.

In addition there is ProductGUID and Game explorer .

Can anyone help me please >

Keeper
oguz0808

Re: I can't install FIFA 14 because the problem is origin

i have just bought fifa 14. i installed origin. i have a origin account. i went on installing, and it seems origin active fifa 14 and product code. i entered the product code and i went on, it seems confirm product fifa 14 standart edicition pre-order bla bla and next or back, i click next and suddenly it turned me again and it seems tihis code has been already used. i cant install fifa 14. please help me:smileysad:

Keeper
anto4president

I have the same problem too! I tried to use this solution but it doesn't work...

Please help me! I spent €40 for this game, I want to play it