Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
MrWiitt95
Accepted Solution

I bought Fifa Points and I didn't get them. Help?

So I decided to open a few packs, as you do. I bought 4200 FIfa Points with my own, well earned money but sadly those Fifa Points never went into my account but I got the e-mail telling me it has been paid for. I need help and I want to get this sorted. EA please help me out here. If you need my gamertag as proof or whatever it is ImAHazardMostly on Xbox 360. Look it up and you'll see I paid for those points and never received them. I'm furious with how this sort of error has happened! It keeps telling me that the store is having problems as well so I can't actually do anything if it's to do with Fifa Points. Honestly EA, please just fix this. I want my Fifa Points which I rightly deserve after paid £40 or so for. 

Keeper
mattimean

Re: I bought Fifa Points and I didn't get them. Help?

Same here I just bought 2 lots of 4600 for £25.59 and only got 1 lot of 4600... Checked my bank and it has taken both payments.... Not happy at all. Gamertag is ArD Matty Xbox 360.
Keeper
austincorbitt25

I bought 4,400 FIFA points on ps3 and I didnt recieve them but it took my 30 dollars. I expect either my points or a refund of my money. PSN id: austincorbitt25

Keeper
scottts

Same issue here... I bought the biggest pack, 12.000 Points.. and i lost my funds and never got any points..   Gamertag : Aronpoulsen on PS3..

jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,377
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

There's currently a backlog of purchased coins being updated correctly to your accounts - we believe this is in large part simply due to the huge traffic on the stores that the launch of the game has generated. We're therefore asking you to wait up to 24 hours before contacting customer support to give the backlog a chance to clear.  

After then, if the coins are still not showing on your account, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help. There’s nothing we can do on the forum to fix this for you.

1.  Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password. 

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘FIFA 2014’ 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Billing/Purchasing" from the drop-down list and also select your platform form the list.

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 
You’ll now see the available contact options, depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options. 

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM

Lookout
heartless1888

i have been waiting for my 16600 fut points since last wednesday,i have sent you all the proofs you need and i still have NOT recieved my points

i had a guy called jullian yesterday on ea customer support for fifa say it would be done in the next few hours,still not here,thats £90  worth of fut points that you took 

my patience is wearing very,very thin

GET IT SORTED OR ELSE!

Keeper
asdfghjkoiu

I have just tryed to buy 2200 3 times and have had £45 pounds taken out but then it gave me 100 so its a bit of a joke really so when will I gwt my points or a refund? Im on xbox my gamrtage is hypo limit.!!!!!!!
!!
Sentinel
DannySmith666

Me too i bought 2200 = £15.99 which has been taken twice in money and i didnt even recive the points in double but the point is i didnt want them

Sentinel
DannySmith666

Hey guys make note of this. If you contact the EA live support they say you have to contact Xbox for refunds as they cant do it. Thats all i got for them but that is pretty useful piece of inforamtion.

Keeper
rambo2022

just spent 15 pounds on fifa points name rambo2022 on xbox didnt receive my points what do i do