Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
kingtigrex

Huge Problem !!!! Cant login into Origin in Fifa 14 Android

Was Playing just  5 mins ago on FUT and just went for a bisquit and when I returned the phone had shut down automaticly and so i opened the phone once again and started Fifa 14 and it says " Origin Not Available. Please try again or check internet connection." 

I did that turn on/off airplane mode and even clearing the cash and changing the dns options to 8.8.8.8 and still nothing is going for me. Also my internet connection is fine able to login not only on my facebook account but also my youtube as well.

Massively Need your Help. 

Lookout
g191919

Re: Huge Problem !!!! Cant login into Origin in Fifa 14 Android

Me too on the iPhone. I tried FIFA 13 and strangely it works. So it s not related to Origin login it's just another bug which throws the standard (but false) error.
Sentinel
rossage169700

I've had the same problem for almost a day. I was also wondering if anyone else found they couldnt access clubs, every time i went to clubs in the menu the game freezed and backed out of the app.

Sentinel
rossage169700

Actuall just ignore my last post. i've just checked and it its logged me back in. mabye just a minor glitch :smileywink:

Keeper
kevr2011

Mine has been saying this for a week or so. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and even updated it and still saying the same thing. Anybody know how to fix this or is it EA fault?
Keeper
kevr2011

Would also like to add I was playing ultimate team for a day and it was fine went to go back on the next day and it was saying to try again later or check my internet connection and I have even tried fifa ultimate team app and wont let me log into that either I dont know whats happened to it but I would like it if you could fix it tell me a way to fix it.
Keeper
aniello6974

Same here, when is this going to be fixed..it's been nearly two weeks now
Keeper
bujnaz

I am having the same problem on my iPhone as well I really need to know the problem. It happens with Fifa 13 as well As FIFA 14
Keeper
Foxrlu

I've had this too... except for it's been not working for almost a week now. I was loving ultimate team for the first two days this app was out

Keeper
hugocorrie

If you do have an apple device with the DNS settings as 8.8.8.8 , origin will work most of the time. The only reason that it doesn't connect sometimes is if you've disconnected to a wifi network or it drops out a bit. Then if you are trying to log in to origin, FIFA 14 won't try and make it happen because you've had a connection problem. What you need to do there is turn off your device completely and reopen FIFA 14. Then it should work