Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
AhmedTawfikEgy

How to reset or delete my Ultimate Team in Fifa 14 ??

i have problem in my ultimate team fifa 14 and alwys say you have deleted your club maximum number in times ?? 

please help me 

Keeper
nico803b

Re: How to reset or delete my Ultimate Team in Fifa 14 ??

Please help i have deleted my fut maximum times
Keeper
catabrody

Me too! Please help EA! I have deleted my team 5 times and was unaware about a limit. I would like to play FIFA Ultimate Team but I can't because I have only 201 coins and I have no players to play with. So I'm in a pretty bad situation. I would appreciate it if EA allow me to delete my team once more so I can start playing again. 

EA_Dennis
Topics: 190
XP: 2,034
Solutions: 2,937

Once the maximum number of club deletions has been reached you won't be able to delete your club again. For that reason the confirmation box always shows the remaining number of club deletions.

If you are currently in a situation where you are unable to continue playing with your Ultimate Team club, please contact a Game Advisor at http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us for assistance. 

Keeper
serolynev8

please help me

EA_Dennis

saranairth wrote:

please help me

You can reset your Ultimate Team Club from the Club menu inside the Ultimate Team mode.

Keeper
madams03

catabrody wrote:

Me too! Please help EA! I have deleted my team 5 times and was unaware about a limit. I would like to play FIFA Ultimate Team but I can't because I have only 201 coins and I have no players to play with. So I'm in a pretty bad situation. I would appreciate it if EA allow me to delete my team once more so I can start playing again. 

The solution is to:

1. Get a new account with a new Email.

OR. Get some FIFA points and open packs.:smileysad:

EA_Dennis

madams03 wrote:

catabrody wrote:

The solution is to:

1. Get a new account with a new Email.

OR. Get some FIFA points and open packs.:smileysad:

Or 3. In case you don't have any players in your club, contact a game advisor at http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us for assistance in this situation. 

Keeper
calmjdavis24

can someone help me i have deleted my ultimate team too many times and wont let me delete it again and i want to delete all my ultimate team settings

Keeper
kjfoxy

Even though I have more chance to delete my club on ultimate team, I enter in the code and it says that I need to wait for some items to expire in my transfer list even though I have nothing in my transfer list, please help EA so I can play FUT again??????