Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
Spimunk

How to make a complaint

I would like to make a complaint following very unsuccessful Live Chat attempts to get an issue resolved. I cannot find any email address to send my complaint to, except the Investor Relations department so I will use that if needed but I'd prefer to get to the correct place first time.

Thanks
Keeper
0ooJonnyoo0

Re: How to make a complaint

I too would like this information. I would like to tell EA how useless their community managers are, as if they didn't know.

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,477
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

[ Edited ]

AHQ is about gamers helping gamer,we are all gamers in here help one another,we all play games and dicuss about fixes to various problems we have,and may help others solved.

Community Manager job scope:  point of contact between the community and the development teams for all EA games. If an issue is reported on Answer HQ, they'll gather the informations and move it forward to the teams in charge, and make sure this problem gets addressed. They also pass on important information and announcements from the studios

You need to go to EA Help with your complain about Live chat   https://help.ea.com/

Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums. 

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
Spimunk

Thanks for the link but I have been all over the help.ea.com website & it doesn't hold the information I require to make a written complaint to EA. I guess if they won't provide it, as I am based in the UK, I will take up my case with the relevant Trading Standards authority as EA are not providing the goods they advertise in relation to Fifa 14
Sentinel
guntrigger

[ Edited ]

Keep us updated on how the complaint goes. The upper end of the support system is particularly terribleAnswer HQ is obviously good place to report bugs and get questions/gripes out of the way (filter out the issues which don't need to be reported directly to a human). Game advisors tend to fob you off and not actually solve your problem when you do have one, so they are actually pretty redundant anyway. It seems as though there's nothing above that department though. If there is department above them somewhere, I'd LOVE to have job there! They must get no correspondence whatsoever!

I've been in contact with this board and game advisors for about a month now over an account issue (which obviously can't be fixed by Answer HQ - gets quite annoying to be constantly redirected here) and there's no way for me to talk to the department that the Game Advisors supposedly escalated my issue to. Game Advisors can't even help me with an update on my situation. There's nowhere to make an email or written complaint to, or have any other meaningful contact with this MASSIVE company.

Keeper
Ricky_yabish

I want to make a complaint without going to the live chat as they just don't work at all and I've waited the time limit and no one answered I have had a -842 million deduction from my account and got randomly signed out of ea servers and to top it all I couldn't access FUT
Sentinel
taikosilenced

Spimunk, their offices are based in Guildford. 

Electronic Arts Limited
Onslow House
Onslow Street
Guildford
Surrey GU1 4TN

Are you PC/Console? I play the PC version, and after they were not able to resolve the issues with online play, and wasted hours lying to me, I did the TA report and also served a letter before legal action on EA. During the process of dealing with that, a member of staff admitted that the issue of mine that had supposedly been escalated hadn't been after 2 months. Many excuses were made, but in the end EA settled out of court. 

Hope that helps. Let me know how you get on. 

Keeper
dazquints

I would like to make a complaint about FIFA 14 being so **bleep**ing crap, i hate this game with pasion but i love playing football games. When FIFA 15 comes out i will only hire it first please just make the game fun to play, i dont care if i lose a game as long as my players do what i tell it to do. TAKE THE **bleep**ING RESRICTIONS OUT ON THE GAME mean why can't Theo Wallcot out John Terry ? i can be through on goal but sum slow defender always catches up, this is one of meny things wrong with this game.

Keeper
mansoor5321

Hello

My team got hacked on march 22 and i am reporting this at march 23. I am using plsyers from free packs.

Thank you

Keeper
GameBeastUK1

i bought wilsher , carrick and IF lampard and the money got taken of me but i got no players

:smileymad:

mansoor5321 wrote:

Hello

My team got hacked on march 22 and i am reporting this at march 23. I am using plsyers from free packs.

Thank you

mansoor5321 wrote:

Hello

Thank you