Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to get unbanned ?

by bradwilson123

Original Post

How to get unbanned ?

★★ Newbie
I have recently been banned from fut 14 for buying coins. I thought it was fine to buy coins as I bought them several times last year. Please can u unban me as I was unaware that it's again ea rules so I would not buy them again.
Message 1 of 5 (1,974 Views)

Re: How to get unbanned ?

Community Manager

Please send a mail to, follow the following guide and include as much information as possible and they will review your case:

Message 2 of 5 (1,916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Actually it doesn't work like that. Don't send mail to, as no user is helped from there so far. Try to send other e-mails to other supervisors of EA that you will find on your own. I'm afraid i have to do that too.

Message 3 of 5 (1,906 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have a problem EA i have other account witch i compared with my friend and on account is fifa 14 and i cant change password because account is banned please EA help me !  :cathappy:

Message 4 of 5 (1,028 Views)

★★ Newbie

i have been banned from ea for some reason. i dont have fifa 14 but i have been banned. i hope it isnt because of the reacent thing i have been buying. plz ea fix this problem

Message 5 of 5 (911 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at