Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to get unbanned ?

by bradwilson123

ORIGINAL POST

How to get unbanned ?

★★ Newbie
I have recently been banned from fut 14 for buying coins. I thought it was fine to buy coins as I bought them several times last year. Please can u unban me as I was unaware that it's again ea rules so I would not buy them again.
Message 1 of 5 (1,651 Views)

Re: How to get unbanned ?

Community Manager

Please send a mail to accountdisputes@ea.com, follow the following guide and include as much information as possible and they will review your case: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Message 2 of 5 (1,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Actually it doesn't work like that. Don't send mail to accountdisputes@ea.com, as no user is helped from there so far. Try to send other e-mails to other supervisors of EA that you will find on your own. I'm afraid i have to do that too.

Message 3 of 5 (1,585 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have a problem EA i have other account witch i compared with my friend and on account is fifa 14 and i cant change password because account is banned please EA help me !  :cathappy:

Message 4 of 5 (707 Views)

★★ Newbie

i have been banned from ea for some reason. i dont have fifa 14 but i have been banned. i hope it isnt because of the reacent thing i have been buying. plz ea fix this problem

Message 5 of 5 (590 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.