Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
ethanrofl
Accepted Solution

How to buy Fifa 14 WebApp Points?

So i've noticed that people have been buying Fifa 14 Points. My friend even told me he got some. I'd like to know how to get them as I am a PS3 user and I bought $40 worth of PSN points and i'd like to know how to convert them into fifa points :smileyhappy:

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,478
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

Re: How to buy Fifa 14 WebApp Points?

For web app,no buying of points yet,but you can to a ONE time transfer

YOU CAN ONLY TRANSFER ONE TIME FOR NOW,here how.

I will show you how to transfer you FUT points from Fifa 13 to Fifa 14.

First you need to have the Early Release/Access Fifa 14.

If you don't have the Early Release, you cannot do this.

Once you have downloaded the Fifa 14, Go to fifa 13 and buy Fifa points as many as you want.

REMEMBER, YOU CAN ONLY TRANSFER THE POINTS ONCE FROM FIFA 13 TO FIFA 14.

After you have bought the Fifa points in fifa 13, Go to FIFA 14 and simply start the game.

Once you click on Ultimate Team, a screen will pop up and say some like " We have noticed you have Fifa points in FIFA 13 would you like to :

1) Transfer the points from FIFA 13 to FIFA 14.
2) Leave the points in FIFA 13
3) I don't know yet, remind me later"

You push on the first one and it will automatically transfer them over.

Remember you can only transfer them once.

After this, If you notice, you cannot use the FIFA points to buy packs on the console.
So what you do next is log in into the Web APP. There you will see the FIFA points again and start buying packs.

Good luck

Hope this helps

► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
Keeper
ethanrofl

How do I get the early release?

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,478
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

YOU NEED A SEASON TICKET FIRST!

Once Early Access is available, PS3 player will be able to download the game through the PSN store. Search for FIFA 14 and the game should come up as a free download.
Xbox 360 players will have to download the Early Access version of FIFA 14 through the EA Sports app on their console

To get started with your Early Access:
Xbox 360 players can find their Digital Download Preview through the EA SPORTS Xbox app found in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
PlayStation 3 players just need to go to the PlayStation Store, head to the FIFA 14 page, and download the Digital Download Preview, available underneath the demo-download.
For help locating the Early Access be sure to visit the EA SPORTS Season Ticket Page.

What countries are EA SPORTS Season Ticket available in?
Canada, Mexico, United States, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand (Note that Madden is not available for Sony subscribers outside of North America)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all; Click XP if someone helped! ◄
Keeper
wowmuchdeaths

do the points carry over from a different version? I have fifa 13 on the pc and fifa 14 early access on the ps3. can I buy points on my pc fifa 13 and transfer them to 14 onto the ps3?

thanks!

Keeper
mrgunnerguy123

no you can only transfer coins on the same platform with the same account.

Keeper
kushfifa13

Is there a way of buy microsoft points on the web app?just so that I can open some packs

Keeper
65710sabbagh

Ok
Keeper
zcptfc12

that bull **bleep**