Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do you transfer your FIFA 14 ultimate team players and coins from the ps3 to the ps4

by poohead897

Original Post

How do you transfer your FIFA 14 ultimate team players and coins from the ps3 to the ps4

★ Newbie
I was wondering because I don't feel like starting over because I've used more than $300 in FIFA 14 ultimate team for ps3. I got FIFA 14 on the ps4 because it said you could transfer everything on the YouTube video
Message 1 of 14 (29,653 Views)

Re: How do you transfer your FIFA 14 ultimate team players and coins from the ps3 to the ps4

★★★★ Novice

when you start the game en the ps4 the game will ask you  if you want do the transfer of coins, players, and fifa points... and is only one time.

Message 2 of 14 (29,317 Views)

Re: How do you transfer your FIFA 14 ultimate team players and coins from the ps3 to the ps4

★★★★ Newbie
If I accidently skipped where it asks me to transfer the players over, is there anyway to transfer them? I have not done the transfer but skipped where it asks to transfer on accident .
Message 3 of 14 (29,314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

no. you  just have  that chance if you don`t do it i think is  no more chance, i understand that when i was reading the message.

Message 4 of 14 (29,288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

what is asked when prompted whether we want to use our ps3 FUT details? just username and password?

Message 5 of 14 (26,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When does it let you transfer players?
Message 6 of 14 (25,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But how does the ps4/fifa 14 detect whether you have had fifa 14 on ps3 previously?
Message 7 of 14 (24,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

origin

Message 8 of 14 (22,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it never asked me tho

Message 9 of 14 (22,022 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Speak to EA about this I am sure they will transfer it for you IF you provide the info

Message 10 of 14 (16,109 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com