Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
calvertgames

How do you transfer a Virtual Pro from PS3 to PS4?

When I started up FIFA 14 today, it didn't prompt me to transfer any settings, options, data, etc from my PS3 to my PS4.  I noticed straight away that my Ultimate Team transfered, but I also noticed that my Virutal Pro was msising, along with my club info.

What do I have to do to transfer my Virtual Pro from my PS3 to PS4?

Lookout
calvertgames

Re: How do you transfer a Virtual Pro from PS3 to PS4?

Bad form replying to my own thread ... but I decided to delete my PS4 FIFA save data.  The next time I started FIFA 14 of my PS4, my Virtual Pro did import, however all stats (games played, games played by position, goals, etc) were at 0, all of my achievements were at 0, and I was no longer in my club (maybe this part is to be expected since it was a PS3 club).

I deleted the data one more time, and then closed FIFA 14.  Next, I went into my PS3, made sure my Virtual Pro was still there, played a game online, and then did a couple of edits (turned off game face and changed my uniform number).  When I went into my PS4, my PS3 Virtual Pro imported, but the same as above - everything was reset.  I confirmed that the uniform number was updated correctly, so I know it picked up my PS3 Virtual Pro info.

Anyone else having issues?  Any suggestions?

Keeper
joesd21

Yea i have the same problem, so at the end your accomplishments transferred?
Lookout
calvertgames

I never got mine to transfer.  I have been holding off playing offline, but honestly, I gave up, so I lost all my accomplishments.

Lookout
calvertgames

I'm not sure what the point really is for this forum, because EA doesn't seem to want to acknowledge any bugs or issues with the PS4.  So my Virtual Pro wouldn't transfer correctly, but strangely enough, the first drop in game I played, I earned the "On Your Way" trophy when I earned my first achievement.  Clearly a bug ...

And now that I have started a new Virtual Pro, I guess it doesn't matter.  What is lost is lost, but I have no idea what will happen if I go back and play my PS3 Virtual Pro, which I do plan to do some.

EA_Nils
Topics: 318
XP: 1,412
Solutions: 1,576

We have recognized two issues affecting a small percentage of VPro fans when they attempt to carryover their Virtual Pro from Xbox 360/PS3 to Xbox One/PS4. The first is an issue that stops your Virtual Pro’s rating progress from appearing on your new console; the second is an issue that is giving negative values to your Virtual Pro Accomplishments. These are both technical and complex issues but we are testing for fixes as you read this note and believe that we have found solutions to both, which we plan to deploy in the near future.

Thanks to everyone who brought these issues to our attention. We appreciate your patience as we work towards solutions in upcoming title and server updates.

Source: https://help.ea.com/article/virtual-pro-carryover

Keeper
leroyroberts

How about bringing back match lobbies?? None of my friends have the ps4 yet so it would be nice to play fifa clubs ect with other players who have the same problem with the ps4?? It's a no brainer really.. Bring back lobbies.... I always play with random players who are looking to start up a new club, why take this feature away???