11-28-2013 06:24 PM - last edited on 09-16-2014 09:20 AM by EA_Guy
To unlock your FUT account you would need to log in on a trusted console (Xbox/PlayStation) and try to reset your security question there.
If you are still experiencing issues after this or cannot access your trusted console, then please contact an Advisor for assistance:
1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.
09-16-2014 09:20 AM
Please speak with a Game Advisor through the contact us site here
01-02-2015 08:42 AM
My account is also locked, apparantley because I was coin generating on FIFA 15 for PC which I have never played or downloaded but according to EA I have purchased. Clearly my account was hacked, but don't expect them to understand, they haven't even replyed to my email to the account disputes team.
01-07-2015 06:30 PM
My actual account is also locked, judging from my email, because I was coin generating on FIFA 15 for PC? I have never played or even bought.According to EA, my purchase of it was rejected anyways? Clearly my account was hacked, I am not holding my breath that they will even call me back (even though I did the call me function.)