Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do i unlock my origin account

by mageryty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i unlock my origin account

★★ Novice

I accendentally forgot my security question answer when i was loging onto ultimate team on ps4, and now my account got locked, how do i unlock it?

Message 1 of 15 (42,269 Views)

Re: How do i unlock my origin account

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

To unlock your FUT account you would need to log in on a trusted console (Xbox/PlayStation) and try to reset your security question there.

If you are still experiencing issues after this or cannot access your trusted console, then please contact an Advisor for assistance:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ 
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 15 (41,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 15 (39,218 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
But I don't have Xbox nor PS4
Message 4 of 15 (38,552 Views)

Community Manager

Hi m_kashif25,

Please speak with a Game Advisor through the contact us site here

Thanks

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 5 of 15 (38,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I unlock fifa 15 account won't let me play ultimate teams
Message 6 of 15 (36,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have fifa 15 on ps4 but it wont let me go on FUT and it says my account is locked but i dont know how to unlock it

Message 7 of 15 (35,856 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

My account is also locked, apparantley because I was coin generating on FIFA 15 for PC which I have never played or downloaded but according to EA I have purchased. Clearly my account was hacked, but don't expect them to understand, they haven't even replyed to my email to the account disputes team.

Message 8 of 15 (35,433 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My actual account is also locked, judging from my email, because I was coin generating on FIFA 15 for PC? I have never played or even bought.According to EA, my purchase of it was rejected anyways? Clearly my account was hacked, I am not holding my breath that they will even call me back (even though I did the call me function.)

Message 9 of 15 (35,176 Views)

★★ Novice
How do I reseat it on console
Message 10 of 15 (34,290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

To unlock your FUT account you would need to log in on a trusted console (Xbox/PlayStation) and try to reset your security question there.

If you are still experiencing issues after this or cannot access your trusted console, then please contact an Advisor for assistance:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ 
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.