Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
shahmel

How do i log out of Origin account?

I cant seem to be able to find the function to log out from the origin account that i am logged into on FIFA 14.

How can i do this?

I have a friend trying to access his FUT account by logging into his origin account is this possible.

Keeper
leahbuzz7

Re: How do i log out of Origin account?

You press the orgin sign the go on to profile then it will say log out near your name
Keeper
sibzsohaib

Re: How do I log out of Origin account?

It would usually say sign out on the top right but if you can't see it then zoom out on the page until you could eventually see it

Keeper
jp12548

None of these are working for me. My daughter downloaded this onto my Mac and set up her own account but bought her game on Amazon. The Amazon is on my email account so I opened an Origin account and was able to finally download the game  but now everytime I click on Orgin, it opens to her account and no where does it have a place to logout. I have deleted the program and reinstalled and it is still opening to her profile and no where does it have a place to logout or switich to me. At this point I am so frustrated and am ready to throw the computer out the window. I have wasted 3 hours now. Please someone help before I go insane.

Keeper
iamideaman

I am having the same issue. The origin logo in the corner that people say is there isn't there for me. Honestly EA needs to make it so people can navigate origin.

Keeper
cs3438

eu conseque como sair so aperta ali em cima em origin e tem logout

Keeper
mjalification

its not on the actual page, you have to go to the top toolbar on the mac and log out from there

Keeper
mitchgarside

Re: How do i log out of Origin account?

just poo

Keeper
rhettjerry2000

THANK YOU YOU ARE THE BEST

Keeper
Akvalheim69

i go on fifa 14 go to online settings click orgin and it tells me to go to a website and the website isnt real. like really its ps4 i cant log out of my orgin account on my game.  i have to log in on this website and it still doesnt let me sign out. what should i do because its really buggin me