Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do i log out of Origin account?

by shahmel

Original Post

How do i log out of Origin account?

★★ Novice

I cant seem to be able to find the function to log out from the origin account that i am logged into on FIFA 14.

How can i do this?

I have a friend trying to access his FUT account by logging into his origin account is this possible.

Message 1 of 30 (45,056 Views)

Re: How do i log out of Origin account?

★★ Novice
You press the orgin sign the go on to profile then it will say log out near your name
Message 2 of 30 (44,720 Views)

Re: How do I log out of Origin account?

★★★★ Novice

It would usually say sign out on the top right but if you can't see it then zoom out on the page until you could eventually see it

Message 3 of 30 (44,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of these are working for me. My daughter downloaded this onto my Mac and set up her own account but bought her game on Amazon. The Amazon is on my email account so I opened an Origin account and was able to finally download the game  but now everytime I click on Orgin, it opens to her account and no where does it have a place to logout. I have deleted the program and reinstalled and it is still opening to her profile and no where does it have a place to logout or switich to me. At this point I am so frustrated and am ready to throw the computer out the window. I have wasted 3 hours now. Please someone help before I go insane.

Message 4 of 30 (44,509 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. The origin logo in the corner that people say is there isn't there for me. Honestly EA needs to make it so people can navigate origin.

Message 5 of 30 (44,320 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

eu conseque como sair so aperta ali em cima em origin e tem logout

Message 6 of 30 (43,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its not on the actual page, you have to go to the top toolbar on the mac and log out from there

Message 7 of 30 (43,021 Views)

Re: How do i log out of Origin account?

★★★ Newbie

just poo

Message 8 of 30 (41,702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU YOU ARE THE BEST

Message 9 of 30 (40,434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i go on fifa 14 go to online settings click orgin and it tells me to go to a website and the website isnt real. like really its ps4 i cant log out of my orgin account on my game.  i have to log in on this website and it still doesnt let me sign out. what should i do because its really buggin me

Message 10 of 30 (37,792 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.