Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
leejfoster1980
Accepted Solution

How do i complain to ea?

How do i make a complaint to ea? as ultimate team is a joke this year?  ive spent over £300 on packs the game and season ticket etc, yet i get nothing in the packs?  or in the special packs with no 2x chance, (i got 2 players same in the same pack wtf) The servers are a complete joke, the season ticket is a con, Ive got 100mb internet yet i play a friend of minee thaat lives 3 doors up from me  (same speed internet etc) and we get the most terrible lag, all the time its deffo your server as we play loads of games together and fifa is the only one we have problems with.

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 311
Solutions: 1,434

Re: How do i complain to ea?

EAHQ is a place where players get help from videogame veterans to solve their issues with their favourite game. If you have suggestions for gameplay, discussions about features or the game itself and other similar topics which are not related to technical or other game blocking issues, please visit the official EA FIFA 14 board..

I closed this topic, but if you have any problems and need the advice from our community to solve them, please feel free to create a new topic!