Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do I add fifa points on the web app fifa 14

by JC-King07Kingz

Original Post

Re: How do I add fifa points on the web app fifa 14

Community Manager

Please take a look at our main post here about FiFA points and the Web App:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Why-can-t-I-purchase-FIFA-points-in-the-Web-App/m-p/1519553#U151955...

Hope this answers your question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 11 of 13 (1,387 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this doesnt answer the questoin ,doesnt let you in to this site ,can we add points on the web for fifa 14

Message 12 of 13 (773 Views)

★★★ Pro
You can't get or buy points in Fifa 14 itself for the time being,but you can do a one time transfer of points only from 13 to 14
Message 13 of 13 (752 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Please take a look at our main post here about FiFA points and the Web App:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Why-can-t-I-purchase-FIFA-points-in-the-Web-App/m-p/1519553#U1519553

Hope this answers your question.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

ea-promo

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com