Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
12play1

How can i get the free fifa coins?

I am a new player for the fifa14, but i very like it! I want to konw play it well,some people tell me the coins are very important,so i want to konw how to get the coins? Are the coins free ? Some people on the internet ask me to buy coins at the http://www.[edit: unauthorized retailer website removed #3]! What is the site and how can i get the free coins?

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,461
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 694

Re: How can i get the free fifa coins?

Coin buying in FIFA can get your account ban,You earn coins from playing matches,moving up Division,selling players at a profit.

Read this,

EA's Terms of Service do explicitly state that the outside purchase or sale of FIFA Ultimate Team Coins is grounds for account closure. EA are however also aware that many unsuspecting users do not know this, and they are making sure there are more ways to establish that coin-selling is not allowed

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I've also suffered in the hands of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
kimkukergodt

Re: How can i get the free fifa coins?

[ Edited ]

You can get free fifa things on this website hop it helped:smileyhappy: [Removed]