Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
janib1643

How I can change my difficulty level in ultimate team fifa 14 please fix this probleum

Dear, Respected members sorry to open thread again i appologized but i make humble request to all EA team to fix this probleum for us we cannot play ultimate team on professinal dificulty please alow us to play all ultimate team matches on semi pro we are first time on fifa let us play it i hope u understand our concern and fix it for us i will be greatfull to EA team thanx From Hassan
Sentinel
adofr86

Re: How I can change my difficulty level in ultimate team fifa 14 please fix this probleum

Like i already said in your other post there is no fix to be made.

You can't change the dificulty in ultimate team, it is automatic.

The higher you go in league mode, the higher the difficulty gets. Thats the way it is.

If you can't handle the dificulty in league mode, you can always try to play some amateur and semi-pro tournaments to get some coins and card packages to sell.

Keeper
adrianmihaii

Re: How I can change my difficulty level in ultimate team fifa 14 please fix this probleum

Hi, this means that ultimate team is only for the good ones? :smileyhappy:) ... it shoul be a mode, just like ultimate team for everyone to play.

Keeper
fifafreak912

My level is stuck at beginner.... It's ruining my game :smileysad: . I play in world class usually.. Now I played ultimate team for a few days n Whn I played against my friend I'm losing 6-0