Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Has Anyone Succeeded in entering the 25 digit ultimate team code for XBOX, if so - how?

by pip2004

Original Post

Has Anyone Succeeded in entering the 25 digit ultimate team code for XBOX, if so - how?

★★★★ Newbie

It seems a lot of people are struggling - but for the XBOX I am not clear whether this is actually not working or not (other than EA Sports specific PS3 statement)?

As such - has anybody actually correctly entered the Ultimate Team codes that come in the box of the pre-bought boxed XBOX Ultimate Team.

If so - how?

- Did you use upper case or lower case?

- Was it a 16 or 25 digit code (my box has a 25 digit code but I have seen people discussing 16 digit codes)

- Did it automatically create the '-' which are shown in the 25 digit code (i.e. ABCDE-ABCDE-ABCDE-ABCDE-ABCDE)

- Did you have to create the '-' yourself (it is greyed out in my version)

- When did you do it and what country/region are you in

If someone can answer these questions we can then understand what the problem is

(EA Sports - you can thank me for doing your ground work afterwards - these are the first basic questions required for analysis of the problem)

Message 1 of 1 (154 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com