It seems a lot of people are struggling - but for the XBOX I am not clear whether this is actually not working or not (other than EA Sports specific PS3 statement)?
As such - has anybody actually correctly entered the Ultimate Team codes that come in the box of the pre-bought boxed XBOX Ultimate Team.
If so - how?
- Did you use upper case or lower case?
- Was it a 16 or 25 digit code (my box has a 25 digit code but I have seen people discussing 16 digit codes)
- Did it automatically create the '-' which are shown in the 25 digit code (i.e. ABCDE-ABCDE-ABCDE-ABCDE-ABCDE)
- Did you have to create the '-' yourself (it is greyed out in my version)
- When did you do it and what country/region are you in
If someone can answer these questions we can then understand what the problem is
(EA Sports - you can thank me for doing your ground work afterwards - these are the first basic questions required for analysis of the problem)
Try the new features early starting September 12, on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.
Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.