Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
Josephleongjl

[HELP] Fifa 14 won't start, unhandled exception has occured

Please help! When I press "Play" on the Fifa14 catalogue, the user account control, do you want to allow the following program to make changes to your computer? thing pops out. When I click yes, nothing happens, if i click no this message appears, Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
When I click continue nothing happens, when I click quit nothing happens too. HELP!! :smileyfrustrated:

Keeper
Josephleongjl

Re: [HELP] Fifa 14 won't start, unhandled exception has occured

HElp?

Keeper
Josephleongjl

OMG, SOMEBODY??

macmeldrew
Topics: 0
XP: 27
Solutions: 10

Hey mate it looks like you need to contact a game advisor

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Best of luck to you (y)

macmeldrew
Topics: 0
XP: 27
Solutions: 10

also found this looking through threads, try this too.................

press repair install in the game client in origin that should solve it if not re-install origin if that does not help contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press i still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks 

mark it as solution if it solves your problem so others can see the answer when they come here 

Keeper
Josephleongjl

Help pls?
Keeper
agr8gamer8878

i think there's no one who could help us.... VERY DISSAPOINTE ...EA:smileyfrustrated::smileysad:

PLS HELP US....