Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
ghsalamanca

Re: Game face for fifa 14

if you go to "pro clubs" and then "edit your pro" and then go to appearance, there you will find the option to dowload your game face! 

Keeper
ghsalamanca

if you go to "pro clubs" and then "edit your pro" and then go to appearance, there you will find the option to dowload your game face!

Keeper
blueshirt2

and then what? I did as you said, and yes my gameface appearsin Pro mode. But no option to get my gameface into Career mode?????

Keeper
blueshirt2

and then what? I did as you said, and yes my gameface appears in Pro mode. But no option to get my gameface into Career mode?????

Keeper
josepiferi

how do i create a game face please?

Keeper
marcosgaliao

I've created gameface on webpage but in FIFA 14 for PC shows message I don't have gameface. What I do?

Keeper
iirealooads

Ive uploaded my gameface to fifa14 and in the proclubs menu my pro is there, however in a drop-in match my pro has the name and everything, but his face is a different and he has orange arms....

Keeper
jtgersladrfc

I have the same problem my face is completely different to the one i created on the website aswell!

Keeper
corinwright

well I think this has proven that when it comes to talking about game faces on the forums EA are **bleep**ing useless...ignoring everyone of the posts.. strange how if the topic of conversation suddenly changed to talking about how there is scripting in the game and how the momentum decides which team is going to win the game, they might sit up and take notice. 

Keeper
euromullet

hey dumbass you can only use it in career pro or online with pro clubs. As was the case with Fifa 13. Don't go bashing EA before you even looked hard enough